User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should lack of physical fitness be tolerated on this forum?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - couch potatoes welcome

14 63.64%
  • No - get off your butt

6 27.27%
  • Neither - explain

2 9.09%
First 34567 Last

^ *reports post*

A moderator will soon confiscate your cheetos, young lady.

MBTI
    yupp

I don't care what anyone does. Plus this is a form of unnecessary control, so yeah let people do what they do, if they die because over working out or die because of it, it's their fault
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Glycerine

All my pics are fake. The reason why they are bad quality is because I photoshopped the heck out of everything. Sorry for deceiving you all. I am secretly 25 pounds heavier than what I report.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lol, k too many inside jokes going on on this forum
    I don't think his archaic morality is an inside joke, it's pretty apparent in many of his posts.

However, the good thing with Lark, though, is that this archaic morality actually gives him a lovely blanket predictability that he's going to act with integrity and mostly good will, then I'm okay with him, though I disagree with him strongly about homosexuality and gender roles, it's one of those things where I also understand that he's embraced an entire Fe package labelled "Roman Catholicism" and that's part of the deal-yo.

I can't explain to him why when examined critically his morals don't even make rational sense to me, but I can't blame him for lacking my mad Fi skillz if he was born sans Fi.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Not sure if you're joking or not, Lark, lol.
    Obviously a spoof of all the other should xyz be tolerated on this forum threads.

I could care less how physically fit you all are. The lifestyle choices you make are your business, not mine.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    The outdoors people seldom sit, seldom post, seldom think. They are unworthy. We should cast them out!
    Of course, they are boofheads, one and all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Fit people, for the most part, are too busy doing..... stuff, to spend hours coming up with awesome contributions.

Type on, all ya lovely couch potatoes....

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I don't think his archaic morality is an inside joke, it's pretty apparent in many of his posts.

However, the good thing with Lark, though, is that this archaic morality actually gives him a lovely blanket predictability that he's going to act with integrity and mostly good will, then I'm okay with him, though I disagree with him strongly about homosexuality and gender roles, it's one of those things where I also understand that he's embraced an entire Fe package labelled "Roman Catholicism" and that's part of the deal-yo.

I can't explain to him why when examined critically his morals don't even make rational sense to me, but I can't blame him for lacking my mad Fi skillz if he was born sans Fi.
    I dont know why you chose to address me for this, but in the spirit of that, I'll offer my two cents:

As one Fi-user to another, I'd say that he knows by now your stance on his morality and your disagreements and while he probably appreciates your blunt honesty on them, I doubt he enjoys being mocked for them nor having people repeatedly hurl this crap at his head like a broken record. To each his own, I say - so long as no harm is done, that is.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I dont know why you chose to address me for this, but in the spirit of that, I'll offer my two cents:

As one Fi-user to another, I'd say that he knows by now your stance on his morality and your disagreements and while he probably appreciates your blunt honesty on them, I doubt he enjoys being mocked for them nor having people repeatedly hurl this crap at his head like a broken record. To each his own, I say - so long as no harm is done, that is.
    He mocks gay people for being gay. So I mock him, yet affectionately. I have affection for him, but can't deem his views the respect he so loudly demands, including the fact that this thread was made in the obvious spirit of mocking the "should misogyny be tolerated on this forum" thread.

Apparently he also thinks misogyny is funny.

Yes, I mock Lark affectionately, in the way I'd affectionately tolerate an old grandpa.

It doesn't mean I love him any less, it just means I find the things he says offensive, but somehow since he's otherwise so "moral" I just can't seem to do anything but want to pinch his cheeks.

BTW, he always responds to my ranting posts he disagrees with, with mocking sarcastic "hugs" so trust me dearest, this isn't one sided.

Someday he'll accept his ESFJ type. Someday.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    He mocks gay people for being gay. So I mock him, yet affectionately. I have affection for him, but can't deem his views the respect he so loudly demands, including the fact that this thread was made in the obvious spirit of mocking the "should misogyny be tolerated on this forum."

Apparently he also thinks misogyny is funny.

Yes, I mock Lark affectionately, in the way I'd affectionately tolerate an old grandpa.

It doesn't mean I love him any less, it just means I find the things he says offensive, but somehow since he's otherwise so "moral" I just can't seem to anything but want to pinch his cheeks.

BTW, he always responds to my ranting posts he disagrees with, with mocking sarcastic "hugs" so trust me dearest, this isn't one sided.
    Ohh cool. Yeah I dont run into Lark a lot myself so I dont see most of this stuff. If it is like an insider ribbing-thing between you two, that can be quite fun
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”