User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

Results 281 to 290 of 417

  1. #281
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Okay, I changed my avatar, what do you read now?

  2. #282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Okay, I changed my avatar, what do you read now?
    I read that you're a big fan of Snow Miser!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  3. #283
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    I don't know much about Snow Miser.

  4. #284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't know much about Snow Miser.


    I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister White Christmas
    He's Mister Snow

    [Snow Miser:]
    That's right!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister Icicle
    He's Mister Ten Below

    [Snow Miser:]
    Friends call me Snow Miser,
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch

    [Chorus:]
    He's too much!

    [Snow Miser:]
    I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister White Christmas
    He's Mister Snow

    [Snow Miser:]
    That's right!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister Icicle
    He's Mister Ten Below

    [Snow Miser:]
    Friends call me Snow Miser,
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    ...too much.

    [All:]
    Too Much!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  5. #285
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    What. Have you done.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #286
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post


    I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister White Christmas
    He's Mister Snow

    [Snow Miser:]
    That's right!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister Icicle
    He's Mister Ten Below

    [Snow Miser:]
    Friends call me Snow Miser,
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch

    [Chorus:]
    He's too much!

    [Snow Miser:]
    I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister White Christmas
    He's Mister Snow

    [Snow Miser:]
    That's right!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister Icicle
    He's Mister Ten Below

    [Snow Miser:]
    Friends call me Snow Miser,
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    ...too much.

    [All:]
    Too Much!


    Oh! That guy!

    This film was featured in one of those Arnold Schwarzenegger films...

    * * * * *

    Actually, my avatar is of Reverend Kane in Poltergeist II. He's the guy who made that movie good.

  7. #287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    What. Have you done.
    I'M TOO MUCH!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  8. #288
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post


    I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister White Christmas
    He's Mister Snow

    [Snow Miser:]
    That's right!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister Icicle
    He's Mister Ten Below

    [Snow Miser:]
    Friends call me Snow Miser,
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch

    [Chorus:]
    He's too much!

    [Snow Miser:]
    I never want to see a day
    That's over forty degrees
    I'd rather have it thirty,
    Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister White Christmas
    He's Mister Snow

    [Snow Miser:]
    That's right!

    [Chorus:]
    He's Mister Icicle
    He's Mister Ten Below

    [Snow Miser:]
    Friends call me Snow Miser,
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    ...too much.

    [All:]
    Too Much!
    ROTFL! This is classic EffEmDoubleyou.

  9. #289
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Default The Mountain Lion

    If I have to choose between the coast, the desert or the mountains, I prefer the mountains. There is nothing I like better than a clear mountain stream in the crisp mountain air.

    And my favourite mountains are the Brindabellas just outside of Canberra.

    And it there I might meet my avatar, a mountain lion casting his eye over Julius Caesar's, "Galllic Wars", and muttering to himself, "veni, vidi, vici".

    And looking into the crystal blue eyes of my avatar, it is not hard to imagine his greatest strength is perception.

    Why, you can even imagine his warm muzzle whispering in your ear, "I perceive by making distinctions".

    He's beautiful, isn't he?

  10. #290
    Just a statistic rhinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    And looking into the crystal blue eyes of my avatar, it is not hard to imagine his greatest strength is perception.
    I imagine its greatest strengths are its claws, teeth, and overpowering strength. Yes it's beautiful.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTP] Female INTPs-What do they look like?
    By TopherRed in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 03-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  2. [NT] What do NTs say/think about passion and compassion?
    By IEE623 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 12:05 PM
  3. [ENFP] old ENFPs-what do they look like?
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
  4. What do people say of you?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:24 PM
  5. Tertiary and Least Functions - What do they mean to you?
    By 527468 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 02:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO