User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oversized glasses, colored hair, tappered face, fluffy hair....looked very female to me!
    Yes, it doesn't help that he acts quite effeminate in the anime, too. Just note the lack of breasts. That's usually the biggest difference with these characters.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Yes, it doesn't help that he acts quite effeminate in the anime, too. Just note the lack of breasts. That's usually the biggest difference with these characters.
    It is blousey top though, she could just be an A cup.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

In an anime, no such thing.

MBTI
    ENFJ

It's supposed to be a labcoat or something? I guess, even though he's more of a mechanic than anything else. Things get confusing, especially when you're going with CLAMP design.

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    In an anime, no such thing.
    EXACTLY.

The character is Lloyd Asplund of Code Geass. I found a description...

Lloyd fits the "scientist" stereotype to the letter. All he cares about is his invention and what matters to him is the Knightmare Frame, not the pilot. Therefore Suzaku Kukurugi to him is more of a test subject than a subordinate. His eccentricity is also shown in his somewhat inappropriate behaviours people around such as proposing to a girl just because of the Knightmare her family owns. The person closest to him is his assistant Cecile who also "corrects" him for his behaviours.

I guess NTs can fall into the trap of only caring about the invention and not noticing the people involved quite easily...

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Here's my stab at some avatars:

Haphazard - My outward appearance doesn't fit my demeanor. At first I appear serious and analytical like a scientist, but really I am lighthearted and have an active sense of humour.

heart - (Based on this avatar and others I have seen.) I am a romantic to the core. Not only do I favor beautiful, sensitive women who are elegantly dressed, but all of my avatars are paintings from the Romantic time period. I am a woman who enjoys being romanced, but also I simply like to think about romantic things.

GZA - Tigger with a snowman of Pooh. This says I am lighthearted and playful like Tigger, but I don't necessarily need to be around people for this to show. Also even when I am not with my friends I feel they are with me anyway. I can carry them with me wherever I go.

nemo - I'm super powered, like a cross between Optimus Prime and Popeye just after eating a can of spinach. Also I'm a nerd.

Jen - I'm beautiful, fragile, tired, and reflective. I'm not afraid to show you when I'm vulnerable.

Carolyn Beine - Friendship and playtime are important to me. Also I like to be physical in my playfulness. I could spend all day playing around with my friends and never get tired.

Spartacuss - I contemplate the mysteries of life and humanity through a cold analytical frame of reference.

CaptainChick - I was just chillin' here, but I'm glad to see you. Grab a beer and pull up a chair.

Jeffster - I'm sweet but intense, just like the sensation of biting into a York Peppermint Patty(tm).

JustDave - I'm loyal and attentive. I can be playful or serious. I'm protective of my friends. Also I like dogs.

Night - Most people fear death and do not even want to think about it. This is foolish, because death is inevitable so everyone should become familiar with what they are headed for. If they take a careful look they may discover that death is not the fearsome thing they they originally imagined. Also this is reflective of who I am. At first I can appear somber, intimidating, or possibly scary to people, but if they take a more careful look they should see that I am actually kind and benevolent.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post

Night - Most people fear death and do not even want to think about it. This is foolish, because death is inevitable so everyone should become familiar with what they are headed for. If they take a careful look they may discover that death is not the fearsome thing they they originally imagined. Also this is reflective of who I am. At first I can appear somber, intimidating, or possibly scary to people, but if they take a more careful look they should see that I am actually kind and benevolent.
    You are very perceptive, my friend.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Mine says; "This is what happens to loose lipped stoolies"
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    You are very perceptive, my friend.
    Yeah, I think The Liquid Laser pretty much wins the thread.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Haphazard - My outward appearance doesn't fit my demeanor. At first I appear serious and analytical like a scientist, but really I am lighthearted and have an active sense of humour.
    Sounds like me in real life. So much so that people call me words like 'dissonant' and 'incongruous' in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Yeah, I think The Liquid Laser pretty much wins the thread.
    Yes he does.

Sniffles

It says you are a weary, but stalwart veteran of many a dire Internet battle.
    LOL! I must admit your assestment is rather accurate. This deserves a rep point.