1 1.96%
  • Other- Post YOUR favorite

7 13.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 6789 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Interestingly, I noticed that where you are there are more blonde-haired (and especially blue-eyed) people than anywhere else I've been in the US.
    Yes, MN is pretty known for its high % of blue-eyed blondes. All that Scandinavian and German heritage, you know.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    Not a big fan of red. Anything else is fine. It doesn't really matter to me. I was born blond and my hair had turned brown by the time I was a teen. It's dark brown around my ears and it gets lighter the farther up my head it grows. On top it may be dishwater blond or light brown. (Gets more sunlight on top?) It seems to be an extremely average color around here and it's not something I ever think about.
    Same here and for a couple of my siblings. I have a couple brothers who still have managed to stay blonde, though, displaying our shameful German heritage.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

I prefer (in women) anything lighter than medium/dark brown, ie light brown & blond. Red's alright too, if it's not too deep. I myself am pretty much light brown, especially when my hair's shorter.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    Yeah..no kidding. I had no idea! This thread is fascinating.

Another reason I need to move to another continent, where blondes DO get the love! (and then that would line up with my preferences as well!)
    Yeah, it's okay. IRL, blondes tend to get their fair share of teh love. I never liked those Cosmo-type surveys of what men like, etc., b/c it just serves to make you go, "Well, I must be the least attractive chick on the planet."

I find that everyone has their preferences, but there are always exceptions to the rule. I prefer guys with dark brown hair, but I wouldn't turn Daniel Craig down, that's for sure.
    Something Witty

I'm surprised that there are women who feel that their blonde hair is not as popular among men. I thought "gentlemen prefer blondes"! I guess I always assumed that blonde women were the most desired even though it wasn't my personal preference.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I'm surprised that there are women who feel that their blonde hair is not as popular among men. I thought "gentlemen prefer blondes"! I guess I always assumed that blonde women were the most desired even though it wasn't my personal preference.
    I find that it's appreciated in real life. I just couldn't get a date on a forum, apparently.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Interestingly, I noticed that where you are there are more blonde-haired (and especially blue-eyed) people than anywhere else I've been in the US.
    Yeah, brunette used to be exotic in Minnesota. (also, anything spicier than ketchup. Though I don't think my parents have received the memo about that new-fangled salsa stuff yet)
    I have this picture of my 5th birthday party, there are about 10 kids and we all range from white-blonde to ash blonde. It looks like a meeting of a Nazi Youth league in session.
    I don't wanna!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I find that it's appreciated in real life. I just couldn't get a date on a forum, apparently.
    What time should I pick you up?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I have this picture of my 5th birthday party, there are about 10 kids and we all range from white-blonde to ash blonde. It looks like a meeting of a Nazi Youth league in session.
    Classic. Yeah, it looks like all the light-skinned, light-haired, blue-eyed people went there, before everyone else decided that you had to diversify any area where people were so consistent and peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    Yeah, brunette used to be exotic in Minnesota. (also, anything spicier than ketchup. Though I don't think my parents have received the memo about that new-fangled salsa stuff yet)
    Did you read my thread about my trip to MN? I commented on the fact that the only "unique" cultural reference I could find was "hot dish", which is just a local name for casserole. When I went to a barbecue that file cabinet invited me to (with cascademn and Lateralus), they only had ketchup as a condiment... Then again, when I was at Varelse's house, her mother had jalapenos and cilantro available in their fridge (This shocked me because you really don't find people that stock these items outside of the southwest and maybe Texas (I don't even stock them, and I use them fairly often, because cilantro usually only lasts for like 3-5 days in the fridge, so I just buy it right before I plan to use it). Jalapenos were first, and I thought that was unusual, but not exceedingly-so. It was the cilantro that was severely shocking to me.).
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I have no preference, but since hair color corresponds somewhat to morphology, I've found that women with one natural hue consistently respond more favorably than those with another; so my practical value follows accordingly. While I may like willowy blondes, willowy blondes perceive me as a dog walking on its hind legs; whereas brunettes, who don't as readily catch my eye, are more accommodating.