User Tag List

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Default hello do anyone know this picture-base test?

hello i find an test mosetly image-base, so i take it and it seme interest and not ovbious what answer mean what. its' a test were one must pay and tell adress for resolt, and i taked' it many time now all most one dozen, but it wasn't seem to work and give me my resolt. do anyone family wiht this test who can advice me?

here is test - http://goo.gl/X9PLi, i recomened try this is interest test

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

moved to fluff zone as link is not to an online test.
    -end of thread-

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    moved to fluff zone as link is not to an online test.
    thanks you for this answer i will invesetigate this possibilitey.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    hello i find an test mosetly image-base, so i take it and it seme interest and not ovbious what answer mean what. its' a test were one must pay and tell adress for resolt, and i taked' it many time now all most one dozen, but it wasn't seem to work and give me my resolt. do anyone family wiht this test who can advice me?

here is test - http://goo.gl/X9PLi, i recomened try this is interest test
    I thought you said you were from Peru, not retarded.

If you were from Peru, you'd be utilizing the same alphabet as English speakers, where as you seem to be half-heartedly attempting to emulate the errors of someone from a culture where their language uses a different alphabet, such as Russia or Japan.

And even if you did speak Russian or Japanese, you'd still know how to type web addresses on the Internet, genius. Not everything gets lost in translation.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    If you were from Peru, you'd be utilizing the same alphabet as English speakers, where as you seem to be half-heartedly attempting to emulate the errors of someone from a culture where their language uses a different alphabet, such as Russia or Japan.
    not every language use in Peru use Latin alphabet, and not every one that do necessary use it for more than outside communicate. and i do not see how my mistake are more than syntax mistake and misuse word

And even if you did speak Russian or Japanese, you'd still know how to type web addresses on the Internet, genius. Not everything gets lost in translation.
    i do not understand this i have copy website address accurately. maybe i did misunderstand you but it appear like you have become delusional. perhaps as infatuation can made blind to faults you have an invert infatuation for me that make you blind to when i have lack of faults

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    not every language use in Peru use Latin alphabet, and not every one that do necessary use it for more than outside communicate. and i do not see how my mistake are more than syntax mistake and misuse word

i do not understand this i have copy website address accurately. maybe i did misunderstand you but it appear like you have become delusional. perhaps as infatuation can made blind to faults you have an invert infatuation for me that make you blind to when i have lack of faults
    I can't wait to find out who you really are. It's like you're someone who was banned from here, because this is such a phenomenal waste of time to troll SO BADLY.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I can't wait to find out who you really are. It's like you're someone who was banned from here, because this is such a phenomenal waste of time to troll SO BADLY.
    i was here long time ago i think my user name was barny. and i do not know what i have done that make you think i have vendetta for this site. and i only post once time each day so even if all you think i am capable of is waste my time, then it is hardly a phenomenal waste.