User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned

Default Is it just me or is Fe really cheesy and ummm kinda gay.

My own subjective opinion of Fe is how lame and homoerotic it is. I'll see someone dressed up with some cheesy stylish hair cut with a flashy sparkly watch made out of diamonds or something and I can't help to think how much a jackass they look. Anyone else other than Ti types feel this way?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

How is that Fe?

Fashion honestly seems to have more to do with Sensing. For that matter, male fashion doesn't necessarily dictate looking like a male cast member of jersey shore. It also doesn't appear to have much to do with wanting to bang other dudes. Is it inconceivable that placing some amount of emphasis on mutable aspects of your appearance may in fact be beneficial to the pursuit of heterosexual encounters?

I mean, James Bond doesn't just go around wearing shorts, sneakers, knee length tube socks, and fanny packs as he seduces women, does he? Do you think he would have the same success rate if he did?
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I think Fe is pretty freaking awesome because it allows for free expression and epic diplomacy to forge bonds like the stars in the firmament!

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    My own subjective opinion of Fe is how lame and homoerotic it is. I'll see someone dressed up with some cheesy stylish hair cut with a flashy sparkly watch made out of diamonds or something and I can't help to think how much a jackass they look. Anyone else other than Ti types feel this way?

One would think after at least four years of knowledge you would be able to coalesce something more impressive than this.

At least claim you're drunk or high. Something.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I disagree strongly with your assessment of gayness. However, I agree with cheesiness. But then Fi can be dreadfully pretentious and serious. To each their own. All the functions have their drawbacks. I'd rather be a bit cliche than be as I perceive Fi.

garbage

That's a terrible definition of Fe.

But for that definition of Fe, Fe is cheesy.

That's Fe+Se.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

There's an yin/yang balance to things.

Fe can be cheesy, but also charming.

Threads can be moronic, but also amusing.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    How is that Fe?

Fashion honestly seems to have more to do with Sensing. For that matter, male fashion doesn't necessarily dictate looking like a male cast member of jersey shore. It also doesn't appear to have much to do with wanting to bang other dudes. Is it inconceivable that placing some amount of emphasis on mutable aspects of your appearance may in fact be beneficial to the pursuit of heterosexual encounters?

I mean, James Bond doesn't just go around wearing shorts, sneakers, knee length tube socks, and fanny packs as he seduces women, does he? Do you think he would have the same success rate if he did?
    Fashion has to do with emotional expression, you can definitely express your Fe in your fashion style. People who wear brighter colors and have strange looking hair want to showcase themselves and make themselves heard. I usually think of people like David Bowie. James bond wears classy low key clothing, he's trying to do the opposite and make himself blend in with the crowd and not make himself be noticed.