Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I don't understand this thread at all.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I don't understand this thread at all.
    It's in the fluff zone I wouldn't overthink it.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I wouldn't overthink it.
    That much was clear.

garbage

However sometimes you just need to wear a suit you can't really buck your way out of it.
    That sounds like Fe conformist talk.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Not sure If I agree with that one.....but yeah suit wearing penguins kinda look like jackasses to me too. However sometimes you just need to wear a suit you can't really buck your way out of it.
    This is not what I meant: I just went to one of the biggest industry meetings in this week, what I have to do every year this time and met a lot of sales directors, managers and other important people. Many of them come there and stay for a week with the intent to have the utmost fun. Many of them have families at home but use this meeting to have a week of freedom and sleep with as many hookers as they can find in the vicinity. That plus drugs and a lot of alcohol that go over the table at night at those parties have formed an image of the so called "upper class" that "tries to blend in" that is not much different from the best homosexual parties I went too. With the difference that the latter ones live their sexuality and intrests openly and dont convert them and deliberatly cheat on everything that could be holy.

To put it simply if you'ld ask me if I'ld entrust a "cheesy and kinda gay Fe guy" with a dollar or a suit-wearing penguin, I'd never go with the latter.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Fashion has to do with emotional expression, you can definitely express your Fe in your fashion style. People who wear brighter colors and have strange looking hair want to showcase themselves and make themselves heard. I usually think of people like David Bowie. James bond wears classy low key clothing, he's trying to do the opposite and make himself blend in with the crowd and not make himself be noticed.
    I'd say fashion, irregardless of any style, tends to involve S and F. It seems to me that Fe could also be about blending in. I mean, it's wearing a specific set of clothes to control the subjective reactions of others. How is that less Fe than peacocking?

I also disagree with the idea that James Bond blends in. Granted, if he were a real-life secret agent, that would be a good idea, but he's a romanticized idea of one (even the Daniel Craig version) . I doubt you get really good at sleeping with a lot of women by blending in. That is to say, he seems to have a sense of style that distinguishes him. Yes, it's not a "peacocking" or Jersey Shore kind of style, but it's style nonetheless.

I'd define "style" and "fashion" as "giving a shit about how you look." And why would we give a shit about how we look? Why, to influence the subjective reactions of others. It doesn't just concern itself with the "utility" of clothes, like if shoes are good for running or something like that.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78