First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Fashion has to do with emotional expression, you can definitely express your Fe in your fashion style. People who wear brighter colors and have strange looking hair want to showcase themselves and make themselves heard. I usually think of people like David Bowie. James bond wears classy low key clothing, he's trying to do the opposite and make himself blend in with the crowd and not make himself be noticed.
    But what if Fe was pared with introversion? I'm inclined to believe that they would be less likely to be openly flashy. There is also the question of weather we were dealing with happy Fe or sad Fe. If someone wasn't in the best mood and they were using Fe to express their emotions through fashion they might be in sweats or dark colors. The exact opposite of what you described.

I think Fe would be used in an aspect of the person life that they cared about. Maybe it's fashion but it might be through writing ,dance home decor . I mean just about anything can become a medium of self expression. I think it just depends on how the person chose to express themselves.
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

dude you have Fe

Anywho, I'm mad about clothes and love the sparkly and flamboyant stuff. (shreds Fi card)
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    But what if Fe was pared with introversion? I'm inclined to believe that they would be less likely to be openly flashy. There is also the question of weather we were dealing with happy Fe or sad Fe. If someone wasn't in the best mood and they were using Fe to express their emotions through fashion they might be in sweats or dark colors. The exact opposite of what you described.

I think Fe would be used in an aspect of the person life that they cared about. Maybe it's fashion but it might be through writing ,dance home decor . I mean just about anything can become a medium of self expression. I think it just depends on how the person chose to express themselves.
    Well Fe is always paired with introversion.....Dom Fe types have Fe as their ego function they will use it define themselves. Fe as secondary I think is more controlled in how it is used, at least that is the jist of what socionics teaches.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    dude you have Fe

Anywho, I'm mad about clothes and love the sparkly and flamboyant stuff. (shreds Fi card)
    Then why does Fe annoy me so much?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Because you are really cheesy and unmmm kinda gay.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Because you are really cheesy and unmmm kinda gay.
    that doesn't make sense. Fe inferior is different it's purposely suppressed.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Fe doms are pretty incredible at networking, and convincing people to join their group/cause. The only thing I don't like about Fe is how they just agree with shit you say to make it sound like the two of you have more in common than you actually do.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Well Fe is always paired with introversion.....Dom Fe types have Fe as their ego function they will use it define themselves. Fe as secondary I think is more controlled in how it is used, at least that is the jist of what socionics teaches.
    But what if the person with Fe as their ego function doesn't define themselves with fashion? What if they felt fashion was a superficial form of expression? What if they decided to focus on what they deemed to be a less superficial means of defining themselves?
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It's like the bathroom...one just doesn't want to think about all the crap that goes in there.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp