First 12345 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Isfp 9w1
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

ESFJ 4w5
    I really like cats and food.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    ESFJ followed by ESTJ
    I like ESFJs. Especially ESFJ females. There are so many things about them that I like such as being organized, affectionate, orderliness, cleanliness, planning and most of all their dependability. One could depend on ESFJs and true friendship is based on dependability and trust.

I also like their fondness of masculine energy. (I would assume STPs are ideal matches for ESFJs.) And from what I have noticed masculinity trumps their controlling nature.

ESTJs are a bit hard to live with because of their in-sensitivities (mostly bluntness). ESTJ females are especially annoying. However like ESFJs they too seem to be dependable.

Therefore non of those two types are my least favourites.

(Unhealthy individuals of any one of the above types are extremely intolerable. And being Je doms it's especially hard to deal with them under negative circumstances.)

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

istp

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Raptor is least like an ExFx and perhaps the Fe one more than the Fi ones and also less like the ESFxs than the ENFxs

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    ESFJ 4w5
    Are you questioning my ability to throw parties, get drunk, dance, and wear stylish clothes?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Are you questioning my ability to throw parties, get drunk, dance, and wear stylish clothes?
    Yeah
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

did you read the name of this thread??
    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I like ESFJs. Especially ESFJ females. There are so many things about them that I like such as being organized, affectionate, orderliness, cleanliness, planning and most of all their dependability. One could depend on ESFJs and true friendship is based on dependability and trust.

I also like their fondness of masculine energy. (I would assume STPs are ideal matches for ESFJs.) And from what I have noticed masculinity trumps their controlling nature.

ESTJs are a bit hard to live with because of their in-sensitivities (mostly bluntness). ESTJ females are especially annoying. However like ESFJs they too seem to be dependable.

Therefore non of those two types are my least favourites.

(Unhealthy individuals of any one of the above types are extremely intolerable. And being Je doms it's especially hard to deal with them under negative circumstances.)

Riva

ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    did you read the name of this thread??
    Now I did.

I read 'is' as 'does'.

ESFJ.

MBTI
    xxTP

ESTJ