1. Got a less taxing career taking over Mike Rowe's spot hosting "Dirty Jobs."
2. Got tired of bumping his hat off every time he climbed into a confessional.
3. That "pope on a rope" joke left him with a bad case of PTSD.
4. Still ticked that the Boy Scouts might have caved...
5. Met this hot nun at the Vatican; got a double date with Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle in a Paris coffeeshop.
6. Feeling unloved; taking a holiday; letting Heat Miser and Cold Miser battle it out for earth's dominion.
7. Decided he should have stayed a farmer, like Pa Kent.
8. Embarrassed over the papers scandal -- "the butler did it" and he never caught on.
9. Joining Arnold and Sly in the cast for "Expendables 4: Weapons of Mass [Destruction]."
10. An aide found Billy Joel's "Only the Good Die Young" on his iPod Nano.
(c) Jennifer. tankya. Tankyabeddymuch.