User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Default What types would survive the zombie apocalypse?

Pick a 4 type team that would survive the zombie apocalypse and why.

I'd pick INFJ , INTJ ,ESTJ, ISTP

INFJ- (Aside from the fact I think I'd survive) I think you need at least on feeler around to run damage control within the group. You also need some one who can pick up on subtle hints strangers give off. Like that mysterious stranger that swears he wasn't bitten and it's just a cut.

INTJ- You'd need a rational thinker who isn't afraid to tell some one when their plan sucks knowing instantly that it wont work ( Really just love INTJ's but I honestly think they would come in handy)

ESTJ- We need a leader a quick decision maker. Some one who is not afraid to be aggressive and take charge.

ISTP- It would be nice to have some one who could work with an INTJ and build ,implement and help make the plans. Piratical loyal and fair.

So there you have it. What types would you pick?
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

WALMART

an istp, an estp, an infx, and an entp

the istp, for obvious reasons

the estp, for motivation and 1337 combat skills

the infx for things feelery types do

and entp's for their habitual tendency to envision the future

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by iNtrovert View Post
    Pick a 4 type team that would survive the zombie apocalypse and why.

I'd pick INFJ , INTJ ,ESTJ, ISTP

INFJ- (Aside from the fact I think I'd survive) I think you need at least on feeler around to run damage control within the group. You also need some one who can pick up on subtle hints strangers give off. Like that mysterious stranger that swears he wasn't bitten and it's just a cut.

INTJ- You'd need a rational thinker who isn't afraid to tell some one when their plan sucks knowing instantly that it wont work ( Really just love INTJ's but I honestly think they would come in handy)

ESTJ- We need a leader a quick decision maker. Some one who is not afraid to be aggressive and take charge.

ISTP- It would be nice to have some one who could work with an INTJ and build ,implement and help make the plans. Piratical loyal and fair.

So there you have it. What types would you pick?
    Too bad that there are plenty of people of other types who have the same characteristics as your four types have and most people who belong to one of your four groups don't even have the qualities you've listed.

If anything, I'd rather use the Big Five model to answer your question. It has a lot more empirical support than MBTI and it's generally more precise about how people with different test results differ from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    an istp, an estp, an infx, and an entp

the istp, for obvious reasons

the estp, for motivation and 1337 combat skills

the infx for things feelery types do

and entp's for their habitual tendency to envision the future

Yeah, sorry, all of this sounds very much like non-sense. However, that's not your fault, your only mistake is that of answering a thread with a theme that was incoherent to begin with.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Yeah, sorry, all of this sounds very much like non-sense. However, that's not your fault, your only mistake is that of answering a thread with a theme that was incoherent to begin with.

Nonsense is my favorite sense.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Too bad the book Neuroscience of Personality pretty much proved that MBTI thought dynamics exist in the brain for at least 50 people who were tested via EEG.

Anyway, my picks would be ISTP, ISTJ, INFP, and ENTP.

ISTP for surivival skills, ISTJ to keep stability, INFP to inspire hope, and ENTP to make advancements.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Too bad that there are plenty of people of other types who have the same characteristics as your four types have and most people who belong to one of your four groups don't even have the qualities you've listed.

If anything, I'd rather use the Big Five model to answer your question. It has a lot more empirical support than MBTI and it's generally more precise about how people with different test results differ from each other.

I'll admit I rushed it. I really haven't given much thought to how I wanted to do it yet. I was more interested in seeing what everyone else put so I rambled off a few quickly before I went to class. This is a fluff zone post. It's not about support or facts it was just for fun. It is not meant to be over analyzed. It wasn't about what you would rather use to distinguish people either. I asked who you would you pick based on the MBTI typing system. ( Even though I didn't come right our and say it I gave an example so I didn't think had to. If that was unclear I apologize. ) I'm sure there are other forums that are more suited to your preferred method of of typing. I think they would benefit more from your input. However, It seems rather illogical and incoherent to post about sound evidence and empirical data on a thread that is whimsical and hypothetical in nature.
    This all seems like none-sense to you!?! Ya don't say???
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

Permabanned
    MBTI
    intp

Default What types will be good in the zombie apocalypse.

I'm sitting here watching the walking dead. It got me wondering, which type would be best to survive this variant of apocalypse? My type, intp, would do well I believe. Being detached and objective thinking, innovative, not really a planner just adjusting tactics as they go. Probably would be loners as trust is almost impossible in the apocalypse. What are your thoughts?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

hmm...i'mnotsure.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.