User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Cutco

  1. #11
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,778

    Default

    my room mate got an interview with them, and the job, but decided not take it because she didn't really know anyone who could afford the knifes.

    she works at the gap instead.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #12
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    I was approached recently also... Maybe I shouldn't go as I don't know many people with money for 200 dollar knives.

  3. #13
    Senior Member nottaprettygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    1,641

    Default

    A couple of years ago, I convinced my mom to buy a set because they had a pair of scissors that could. . . wait for it. . . cut through a penny!!!! I thought that was awesome although we never used the scissors to cut pennies once we got them because I supposed that's sort of a waste.

  4. #14
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    A couple of years ago, I convinced my mom to buy a set because they had a pair of scissors that could. . . wait for it. . . cut through a penny!!!! I thought that was awesome although we never used the scissors to cut pennies once we got them because I supposed that's sort of a waste.
    They showed me the exact samething, cept the ones he showed me could seperate and be used as knives. Still quite pointless.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    I was approached recently also... Maybe I shouldn't go as I don't know many people with money for 200 dollar knives.
    Well the knives are the best in the world and once you buy Cutco you never have to buy another knife for the rest of your life because they will replace your knives for free so if you do the math it's actually cheaper to buy cutco than to keep buying cheap knives.

    Or did you mean you were approached to get an interview? I dunno. A lot of people really like working for Cutco. I prolly won't stay with Cutco but I'm still glad I tried it out cuz you never know about something till you try.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    They showed me the exact samething, cept the ones he showed me could seperate and be used as knives. Still quite pointless.
    Pointless to cut pennies but insanely useful for art projects.

  7. #17
    Magical Firelie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    pointless.
    Pun! Pun!

  8. #18
    Senior Member Lateralus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Well the knives are the best in the world and once you buy Cutco you never have to buy another knife for the rest of your life because they will replace your knives for free so if you do the math it's actually cheaper to buy cutco than to keep buying cheap knives.
    Eh, if I was going to spend that kind of money on knives, I'd get something like Misono or Masahiro, not Cutco.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Eh, if I was going to spend that kind of money on knives, I'd get something like Misono or Masahiro, not Cutco.
    Cutco is better quality than those because Cutco's better than Henkles.

  10. #20
    Order Now! pure_mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    6,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Cutco is better quality than those because Cutco's better than Henkles.
    What about William Henry Knives?
    William Henry Knives
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO