User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: TABSSS

  1. #31
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Use the "Adblock" extension/addon for Chrome and Firefox. It's awesome.
    Yeah this one somehow managed to slip by Adblock and my antivirus and the internet security. I never did find out what it was.

    I even tried removing every trace of Firefox and updating it but it wouldn't take so after about a week I wiped everything out. Luckily I use Windows mainly for games and disposable junk so I don't care if I wipe it out.

  2. #32
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Yeah this one somehow managed to slip by Adblock and my antivirus and the internet security. I never did find out what it was.

    I even tried removing every trace of Firefox and updating it but it wouldn't take so after about a week I wiped everything out. Luckily I use Windows mainly for games and disposable junk so I don't care if I wipe it out.
    Aww...that sucks, but unfortunately I realize it does happen occasionally. I've had this sort of stealth virus thing happen to me before. Not fun.

    I used to want a Mac because I wouldn't have to worry that much, but they're so expensive. Linux operating systems don't really work with my current laptop because of the switchable video cards. Plus, I wouldn't be able to play nearly as many games.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Dang that you don't like the thread.
    I'm no fun like that.

  4. #34
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post


    I has too many. D:
    I feel you so much.

  5. #35
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I feel you so much.
    I have a love-hate relationship with my tabs.

  6. #36
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I have a love-hate relationship with my tabs.
    How so? I play therapist for these sort of relationship issues.

  7. #37
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    How so? I play therapist for these sort of relationship issues.
    I get too many and I don't want to close them. They take up space, but they are my babies! What is a mother to do?

  8. #38
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    I get too many and I don't want to close them. They take up space, but they are my babies! What is a mother to do?
    Think about which web pages are wasting your time and get rid of them. The web pages that you don't want to close out of because you want to finish exploring/reading them but really aren't useful outside of the Internet. Tough times means desperate measures.

  9. #39
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Think about which web pages are wasting your time and get rid of them. The web pages that you don't want to close out of because you want to finish exploring/reading them but really aren't useful outside of the Internet. Tough times means desperate measures.
    Are you suggesting I kick out my own children?? What if they're not ready to live on their own and face the world yet?

  10. #40
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Are you suggesting I kick out my own children?? What if they're not ready to live on their own and face the world yet?
    Yes, I am. Tough luck, tell them that's life.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO