User Tag List

Thread: Would you marry a foreign bride for money?/Would you marry for money?

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    378 sx/so

Cool Would you marry a foreign bride for money?/Would you marry for money?

My landlady once asked me if I would marry her niece from Shanghai so she could get her visa and come live in the US. I think she was willing to pay around $15k USD. My best friend's gf once got a civil union in order to get health insurance from her boyfriend's job. So would you marry in a weird situation/for cash? If so what would be your price or under what circumstances would you marry/get a civil union with someone you didn't plan on being married to forever?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

4w5 sx/sp

if it didn't have to be an actual marriage and I didn't have to have sex with them, hell yeah. and for cheap.