User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which gender would you prefer to be?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am male. I prefer to be male.

17 39.53%
  • I am intersexed. I prefer to be intersexed.

0 0%
  • I am female. I prefer to be female.

19 44.19%
  • I am male. I'd prefer to be intersexed.

1 2.33%
  • I am intersexed. I'd prefer to be female.

0 0%
  • I am female. I'd prefer to be male.

3 6.98%
  • I am male. I'd prefer to be female.

1 2.33%
  • I am intersexed. I'd prefer to be male.

1 2.33%
  • I am female. I'd prefer to be intersexed.

1 2.33%
123 Last

Thread: Man or Woman?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Default Man or Woman?

Which gender would you prefer to be? Why?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I am female. and I'd prefer to have sex with men. Given that the majority of men are heterosexual my best chance of achieving the aforementioned is the be female. Though I really could do without people's stereotypes/negative perceptions of me due to my femaleness... and also periods.

I feel like i would have more freedom to express my personality if I were male, whereas now I feel like it's constantly at odds with the ideas of "femininity"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp

I can't really gain the objective view point, nor be in a man's shoes, so my opinion is only based off of my perception through my eyes as a female. Females have a larger mirror-neuron system and the two brain areas that deal with language are larger in females. Also, females process language in both hemispheres while males favor a single brain half. While males on average test better in math, I've personally always excelled at math, so I'm quite happy being a woman. I find this article interesting >_> http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Study_cl..._female_brains As far as the physical differences, I get to be a pretty woman when ever I feel like it. I love makeup, it is an art.

Basically, aside from sexism, wage gap, the pressure from society to look perfect, the dangers of walking alone at night, sexual harassment, and difference in brain size, I am quite content being me. That may only be because that is all I know though ;P

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'm female and I'd like to be female, in biological terms. I feel like women are built to be less driven by hormones than guys are, in a lot of ways -- you know the stereotype about thinking with your dick -- and I like that about being a woman. (Also, erections in public? That would not be fun. At least when you're a woman, you can hide it when you're aroused.)

Socially, though, I'd prefer to be male, because of the advantages that come with it in a patriarchal society. Nonetheless, that's changeable, while the biological factors are not, so I answered "female".
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'm female and I'd like to be female, in biological terms. I feel like women are built to be less driven by hormones than guys are, in a lot of ways -- you know the stereotype about thinking with your dick -- and I like that about being a woman. (Also, erections in public? That would not be fun. At least when you're a woman, you can hide it when you're aroused.)

Socially, though, I'd prefer to be male, because of the advantages that come with it in a patriarchal society. Nonetheless, that's changeable, while the biological factors are not, so I answered "female".

I agree public erections would probably be embarrassing but I always thought that having an unmistakeable indicator of sexual interest would be ........useful i guess. hahah

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post

Not if you get wet.

How do you ladies feel about men getting erections in public?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Not if you get wet.

pfffftttt to that first bit.

and for the second part I think it deserves it's own thread.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm happy to be female.

As a side note, this isn't much of a Fluff Zone topic anymore, people are treating it pretty seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I agree public erections would probably be embarrassing but I always thought that having an unmistakeable indicator of sexual interest would be ........useful i guess. hahah
    Erections aren't always caused by sexual interest, men often get them while asleep. Typically the body needs to 'stretch that thing out' every so often, so that it the skin stays elastic and things function properly.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture
    Depends on context. Response can run from disgust to indifference to amusement.

It gets really amusing when you know they have one, but they're trying to pretend they don't and cover it up /disguise it in a variety of ways, nonchalantly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ

I'd like to be an amorphous tentacular blob.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I can screw as many women as I want and no one calls me slut.

Great success.

Not that I'm taking advantage of that fact, but anyways....