User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which gender would you prefer to be?

43. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am male. I prefer to be male.

17 39.53%
  • I am intersexed. I prefer to be intersexed.

0 0%
  • I am female. I prefer to be female.

19 44.19%
  • I am male. I'd prefer to be intersexed.

1 2.33%
  • I am intersexed. I'd prefer to be female.

0 0%
  • I am female. I'd prefer to be male.

3 6.98%
  • I am male. I'd prefer to be female.

1 2.33%
  • I am intersexed. I'd prefer to be male.

1 2.33%
  • I am female. I'd prefer to be intersexed.

1 2.33%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Man or Woman?

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What defines the "normal range" of feminine behavior? How does one tell if something is outside that range? I would suspect significant overlap between "normal feminine" and "normal masculine", as well as considerable individual variation.
    You're not wrong -- there's definitely some overlap and ambiguity there, and sometimes it's more a sense of underlying patterns being different without easily being able to articulate specific differences -- but I was only taking this conversation to the level of granularity of the person I was responding to, if you look back (and I was on cell phone, typing with one finger, ha ha).

To truly address the question would mean a really detailed discussion.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

9w1 sp/sx
    ILI Ni

Well...I'm a female. I wish gender didn't really matter in actuality. But if I were to choose... I'd want to be male. Being an ENTJ...I have always wanted to be the best at everything...I'm all about it. I feel like I could have developed strengths more being male...either way both genders have social expectations that I hate. But I would be able to ignore my feelings and up until the past two years...I didn't like weak people or the idea of being weak at I think I was supposed to be a male...I would fit better into this world...But the funny part is that I would want to be a male ESFP...which are in my experience one of the most feminine types, if they're male...So I may have ended up in the same spot I am now, not fitting in. Either way it sucks not feeling at home in your own skin, so I can definately relate to people that want a sex change.
    I don't like high heels, don't wear make up or jewelry, don't have long I wouldn't miss any of I don't were dresses a lot and i would love to wear suits ...and i lead when i'm half way there lol
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I am female. and I'd prefer to have sex with men. Given that the majority of men are heterosexual my best chance of achieving the aforementioned is the be female.
    The best ones are gay though.

Whilst I believe women are superior in almost every way, I think I'd still prefer to be a male. Maybe in a hundred years or so I'll feel differently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

471 sx/sp

Although sometimes I think men have it easier physically, I'd still prefer to be female.
    <3 Icarus <3

Banned Array

Apart from the stigma of being associated with the stereotype, I enjoy being male. I wouldn't pass on having my consciousness transferred into a woman's body for a week though, even if most of those movies tend to go horrifically wrong.