User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I'm the opposite of claustrophobic (claustrophilic?). Small spaces really calm me down.

Best bed I ever slept in was on a schooner in Puget Sound -- a bunk built into the side of the ship. The only way you could get into it was to bend way over and sort of roll yourself in. Needless to say, there was no way you could sit up in bed. But it was so cozy and wonderful.

Also my last name is hyphenated, and the conversation starter that is usually attempted when people learn that -- "What are you going to do when you get married?" -- is one of my biggest pet peeves.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I've never left Brazil. Excluding its people and its taxes, it's a pretty damn cool country.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Also my last name is hyphenated, and the conversation starter that is usually attempted when people learn that -- "What are you going to do when you get married?" -- is one of my biggest pet peeves.
    I could have fun with this one: "elope to Newfoundland", "have my ceremony in the lab", "get my dog to be ring-bearer", the more outlandish the better.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I love tiny lizards.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I could have fun with this one: "elope to Newfoundland", "have my ceremony in the lab", "get my dog to be ring-bearer", the more outlandish the better.

"First, I get my dog to be the ring-bearer. Then I give the dog one of my last names, exchange my husband's last name with my remaining last name, and then hyphenate my husband's last name with the former name of my dog!"
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I brush my teeth in the shower.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I'm addicted to Star Trek. I've watched like 100 episodes in a week and a half.
    ( . )( . )

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I'm addicted to Star Trek. I've watched like 100 episodes in a week and a half.
    Which series?

Each series is quite unique. So hard to select a favourite.

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Which series?

Each series is quite unique. So hard to select a favourite.
    Currently I am re-watching all the episodes of Voyager in consecutive order. I also love TNG. I am not a big fan of the original series, probably just because I haven't dedicated a lot of time to watching it. I don't like DS9 or Enterprise.

I looooove Voyager! Watching it when I was a pre-teen inspired/molded me a lot.
    ( . )( . )

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Currently I am re-watching all the episodes of Voyager in consecutive order. I also love TNG. I am not a big fan of the original series, probably just because I haven't dedicated a lot of time to watching it. I don't like DS9 or Enterprise.

I looooove Voyager! Watching it when I was a pre-teen inspired/molded me a lot.
    One of my favourites is DS9. It had the best actors and best characters and the best story lines. The issue I believe in the story lines were that it was a bit too serious and grim. Too many deaths, too many wars, too many continuations that people had to tolerate and too grim. The fans had to hold on to their breaths for too many episodes and it probably made people feel a bit worried. Yes there are other shows that are way more serious, continuous etc than DS9 but initially Star Trek was never made to have such long depressing story lines. So Star Trek fans probably felt out of ease when viewing DS9. As opposed to DS9 serieses such as TNG, Voyager always managed to relax the viewers. The fans would know that each episode has a conclusion and knowing this is always comforting.