First 3456715 Last

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    I'll start!

I don't dot my i's.
    Same here, or any letter with dots on it, like the small letter 'j'. I find that it's unnecessary and it isn't neat.

I refuse to write in cursive because it's not neat.

I will bathe or take a poop with the toilet doors open if I know that there's no one home. Better ventilation. Actually, if I know no one is at home, I tend to do whatever that's private in the open -- as in, I will leave all the doors open when I'm changing or something like that.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I can waste away a day by sitting at my vanity, gleefully playing with make-up the way a child would with crayons. I love using my face as a canvas, knowing that I can remove any mistake anyways
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

If I don't go to the gym, I feel like a fat b*stard.

I haven't been in 2 days, so needless to say
    "I feel like a fat b*stard."
    I shall be summoning the energy to go today; I think.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I am creating a journal full of random nautical information, including but not limited to:
    Shanteys and sea songs
    Classifications of shanteys
    Types of ships
    Knot-tying instructions
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

My siblings and I were all born with a hemangiom (strawberry mark) on our back (roughly at the same spot) that retreated at a age 8 or so. Our mum used to call it the family seal. It is now hard to see but when you move your hand over that spot you can feel some soft tissue interrupting the back muscles.

I have been to the Arctic (okay, I crossed the arctic circle in Laponia, anything north of that is called the Arctic).

I collect dictionaries and Teach Yourself books for all sorts of languages for fun. I don't speak them. I don't study them (with the exception of a few where I at least made it through the first few lessons). You never know when it might come in handy and it's just nice to have them around.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have no big toenails.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I have no big toenails.
    Where did they go?

Left Toenail: Hey, I'm bored of hanging around. (Note: this makes him a hangnail.)
    Right toenail: Yeah. Let's see what's afoot elsewhere.

*both scram*
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Where did they go?

Left Toenail: Hey, I'm bored of hanging around. (Note: this makes him a hangnail.)
    Right toenail: Yeah. Let's see what's afoot elsewhere.

*both scram*
    Hahaha! No, when i was 14 i was having problems with ingrown toenails due to the amount of ballet practice is was putting in, traditional methods didnt work, so they said i could give up ballet or have my toenails taken out. I chose the toenails. Stupid 14 year old.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Stupid Fact about me: I'm a Pepsi addict. I've tried quitting it, but I get serious headache, shaky hands and problems with my concentration.
    Uggh. Any way to wean yourself off? Reduced amounts, until you finally break it off completely?

---

I quit regular Pepsi about 15 years ago and moved to diet. I lost a lot of weight too, which was cool.

I preferred Diet Pepsi for years, better than Diet Coke, until I went overseas last year and had no stash of diet soda for a month. When I got back, not only had I lost some of my sugar cravings, but Diet Pepsi tasted too sweet to me and I ended up switching to Diet Coke... probably permanently. I can still drink Diet Pepsi when I need to, but it makes me a little ill....
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Hahaha! No, when i was 14 i was having problems with ingrown toenails due to the amount of ballet practice is was putting in, traditional methods didnt work, so they said i could give up ballet or have my toenails taken out. I chose the toenails. Stupid 14 year old.
    That sounds really bad/painful. Ballet/pointe shoes are horrible enough on your feet minus the ingrown nails.

Related to that, I lost both pinky toenails gradually due to pointe, in junior high (shortly before I had to quit ballet)... 'gradually' = they both become bruised enough that they eventually atrophy and just fall off and you're without nails until new ones grow in. Assume this is the norm for all ballet dancers, though.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ