User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't paint my toenails because I think my toes are ugly and don't like to call attention to them.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I get REALLY angry when people call me any of the following: Skinny, brunette/blond/strawberry blond/[insert anything that isn't red-headed here], and sensitive and/or gentle.

I have a love/hate relationship with running.

I love plates that separate food into little sections.

I get so hyper and energetic at times that I have to actively think about my movements and make myself sit down and calm down like a kid.. I'll get light headed from laughing too much and things like that.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

As much as I love the thought of being a rebel and unique, I'm a sucker for traditional romance and girly stuff: red roses, belgian chocolates, beautiful jewellery and watching silly romantic comedies with my date are some of my favorite things in the world
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I never shower in the morning; always at night, or right after working out. Also, I keep my clothes and shoes in roughly the same order in my closet all the time.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i cannot stand to touch dry things...like dusty wooden decks with my bare feet or newspapers with my hands...ew or chalk.

it's a similar sensation to claustrophobia...i get all pissy and irritable.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I should know what I know but I never did think.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i cannot stand to touch dry things...like dusty wooden decks with my bare feet or newspapers with my hands...ew or chalk.
    it's a similar sensation to claustrophobia...i get all pissy and irritable.
    I don't have quite as bad a reaction, but I would find it annoying.

As far as things like that go: I'm fine with getting wet and I'm fine with getting sweaty.
    But don't get me in mud. Gross. I hate dirt and mud.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I've broken one bone thus far in my body - I broke my left pinky toe at age 30 because I had a fit of energy and glee over the fact that my brother was going to make a homemade pizza for dinner, and so I ran around the apartment doing a silly little dance, entered my bedroom in the midst of it, and upon exiting my bedroom, kicked my foot into the doorframe. Immediately collapsed in the hallway in pain, realizing something very bad just happened. So:

1. I broke my toe in the safe vicinity of my own apartment, and
    2. I am prone to being silly and doing dumb dances where I flair my arms and legs.
    3. I get excited about really good food.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't have quite as bad a reaction, but I would find it annoying.

As far as things like that go: I'm fine with getting wet and I'm fine with getting sweaty.
    But don't get me in mud. Gross. I hate dirt and mud.
    Yeah wet is fine... I can walk on wet decks or wet sand... Mud would even be preferable to dry dusty dirt.

Oh also I cannot stand to have my wrists grabbed.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I've broken one bone thus far in my body - I broke my left pinky toe at age 30 because I had a fit of energy and glee over the fact that my brother was going to make a homemade pizza for dinner, and so I ran around the apartment doing a silly little dance, entered my bedroom in the midst of it, and upon exiting my bedroom, kicked my foot into the doorframe. Immediately collapsed in the hallway in pain, realizing something very bad just happened. So:

1. I broke my toe in the safe vicinity of my own apartment, and
    2. I am prone to being silly and doing dumb dances where I flair my arms and legs.
    3. I get excited about really good food.
    Well, you are an INFJ...

My SO (also an INFJ) just smashed her head with force against a concrete wall because of bad usability of Windows Live service.

Stupid Fact about me: I'm a Pepsi addict. I've tried quitting it, but I get serious headache, shaky hands and problems with my concentration.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla