User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    enfp

I've always had issues with my big size erm... foot...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I own and use a crystal ball.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

your resident asshole

I can lick my elbow.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I was summoned here by Curzon so here's 10 stupid facts:

1. I pissed on the playground without knowing it's wrong.
    2. I am boderline aspergers.
    3. My IQ is genius in some areas but mediocre in others to balance out as 114.
    4. I have something like 10 notebooks on philosophical cosmology all produced in just 2 years.
    5. My type was predicted from childhood at age 9 as IxTx and I have fluctuated between INTJ, ISTP, and INTP since and don't know definitively which one is right.
    6. I can write in complex esoteric terms fluidly but cannot understand regular academic work easily.
    7. I was good at soccer but didn't act like any of the other players and quit right when I was put on Varsity due to depression.
    8. As a young kid I was oblivious to my environment yet could act on physical reflexes with lightning speed.
    9. I could construct complicated structures with train tracks and building blocks but got pissed off when it was out of properly placed order in compulsively calculated arrangements.
    10. I was born Mormon yet shun its doctrines and traditions unlike most who follow these failing principles without question or deviation as they drag them down by their own weakness.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I googled "get to know you" questions and here are some of my answers:

What was your favorite food when you were a child? Asparagus

What is one of your favorite quotes? Constant exposure to dangers will breed contempt for them

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Fishing though I do not get the chance to go very often

What chore do you absolutely hate doing? The dishes!!!

What is your favorite form of exercise? Treadmill

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I loved the fall especially as a child but now I prefer the summer because I have more energy and free time then

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? The bus! I had to ride it as a kid and it blows

What is your favorite body part? Wtf???

What sound do you love? Water going over rocks
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I was summoned here by Curzon so here's 10 stupid facts:

1. I pissed on the playground without knowing it's wrong.
    2. I am boderline aspergers.
    3. My IQ is genius in some areas but mediocre in others to balance out as 114.
    4. I have something like 10 notebooks on philosophical cosmology all produced in just 2 years.
    5. My type was predicted from childhood at age 9 as IxTx and I have fluctuated between INTJ, ISTP, and INTP since and don't know definitively which one is right.
    6. I can write in complex esoteric terms fluidly but cannot understand regular academic work easily.
    7. I was good at soccer but didn't act like any of the other players and quit right when I was put on Varsity due to depression.
    8. As a young kid I was oblivious to my environment yet could act on physical reflexes with lightning speed.
    9. I could construct complicated structures with train tracks and building blocks but got pissed off when it was out of properly placed order in compulsively calculated arrangements.
    10. I was born Mormon yet shun its doctrines and traditions unlike most who follow these failing principles without question or deviation as they drag them down by their own weakness.
    You are indeed a complex and unusual individual!

WALMART

I absolutely adore the concept of physical conflict. I'll fight just about anyone for the sake of it.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

@OP: I do no like bears. True story
    I like them ok now, but I used to be really afraid of them; as a child I didn't like teddy bears and only had stuffed bunnies. I was also terrified of tornadoes to the point where if there was a tornado watch I would stay awake scared for hours. I've had recurring dreams about them most of my life. I had one the other night, in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I love tiny lizards.
    Oh me too, they're so cute!

1. I hug trees and talk to them.
    2. I used to hate physical contact because I would psychically feel other people's energy and it felt painful, like an electric shock.
    3. I also used to hate looking people in the eyes because I interpreted it like an animal would, like it was a threatening behavior.
    4. Going along with the above quotes: I love animals, every one of them. I collect information about them. If I wasn't studying philosophy, I'd like to be a biologist.
    5. I have a bunch of textbooks on my shelf that I read for fun.
    6. I took a rifle shooting class with my dad when I was in high school and got to the level of sharpshooter.
    7. I have a large birth mark on my lower back shaped like Australia.
    8. I've been studying astrology since I was 12.
    9. Rather than be therapeutic, rain has always seemed kind of depressing to me. And it's really annoying to have to keep from getting wet.
    10. I have synesthaesia. I see colors with everything.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Pretty soon, I'm going to be in The Ages 26 - 64 Demographic.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I tend to like video game soundtracks more than I like normal music.

I've made (also lost though) a good amount of money with stock options. Crazy shit.

I usually try to figure out the odds of disasters before I enter a plane / during flights. After a while, boredom becomes a bigger concern.