MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I've already dreamed in a dream.
    I remember having woke up and having told someone ''Man, I've just dreamed that blah blah blah''...
    ...minutes later, I woke up again.
    Wow. I did that once (woke up in my dream, then woke up for real after thinking I was already awake). Boy, was it creepy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Ginkgo

I can roll my eyes faster than most people can detect sarcasm.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Since we're talking about dreams...

1) I've never had a lucid dream; and

2) The vast majority of my dreams involve me switching perspectives at some point -- e.g. a few nights ago I dreamed that I started watching "Saw", then I was suddenly one of the main characters (not me personally, but my perspective; my identity was not the same and I may have even been a guy character?), and the rest of the dream was some weird Dream-land version of "Saw".
    (Side note: strangely, there was no violence whatsoever in the dream. It was entirely intense, emotional build-up to an event that never occurred.)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Glycerine

For me, most of the dreams I remember involve me getting murdered somehow or something similarly creepy...

Or I get an adrenaline right before I wake up like I am falling off the edge of something but it turns out that I am falling out of bed.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    For me, most of the dreams I remember involve me getting murdered somehow or something similarly creepy...

Or I get an adrenaline right before I wake up like I am falling off the edge of something but it turns out that I am falling out of bed.
    But they aren't nightmares? How do you feel during the dream/when you wake up?

Would you call them anxiety dreams?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    But they aren't nightmares? How do you feel during the dream/when you wake up?

Would you call them anxiety dreams?
    Nightmares don't faze me too much... I sleep through it usually (but I do wake up more sweaty). Not really an anxiety dream but moreso my "sensitivity" to gruesome subjects coming through, I would say. I am much more likely to have them if I hear or read about some tragic or horrifying event (current or past) and think about it. I have a strong imagination. I only have them a few times a year but it's a pattern I have noticed for a long time. Most everything else, I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I only eat w/ spoons... I hate forks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Dude, I'm the opposite! I hate spoons, and use forks even for stuff like cereal, ice cream, etc.

Do you eat your steak with a spoon?
    Forks are for fighters, while spoons are for lovers? It seems like a fork is a much more effective weapon, but we know the dish ran away with the spoon.
    ----

Apparently, when I was in kindergarten, I was supposed to do something in front of the school assembly, but did not know I was supposed to. So, apparently, when I was called to the stage, I made up some story about a gorilla and a taxi-cab driver in the form of an Aesop fable, and the whole school listened. I remember this story because it was related to me at a time when I hated public speaking.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Wow. I did that once (woke up in my dream, then woke up for real after thinking I was already awake). Boy, was it creepy.
    I've had worse. Much worse. Where I would be in a dream embedded in a dream embedded in a dream, ... in so many layers that I lost count.

Even more troubling is when the dream stack seemed to be recursive, where the context of some dreams were exactly the same as that of a dream a few levels down. I would be in a mall, wake up to find myself on a stage, immediately realize it was a dream, wake up on a park bench become confused how this happened look around, notice inconsistencies, wake up in a library, look through the books till I realize they were nonsensical, then wake up in the food court at the mall, ... I would eventually become incredibly afraid of being stuck in infinite dream recursion, and start popping through the dreams really fast, and eventually just wake up (at least I believe I am awake, now).

More common, however, is the mundane context, groundhog-day-like dream sequence (except, the repeat sequence is much much shorter). I would believe I woke up, walk to the door of my bedroom only to find myself in bed again, wake-up, walk to the door of my bedroom, go out to the bathroom, find myself in bed again, wake up take a few steps, find myself in bed again, wake up, get all the way to brushing my teeth, find myself is bed again... Sometimes I wonder if I actually woke up and did somethings and went back to sleep and just forgot things, because these sequences were common when I (thought I) was sleeping 24+ hours.

I believe I am awake now, but I will be heading to sleep soon.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

I'm usually always the last one to finish eating. I chew a lot!
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I went to Russia as an exchange student for 10 months.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”