First 56789 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Saying nigga in the most random and excessive way possible . Lol. I do it too though, when I know the white people will get offended.
    I greet people like my dentist with a "wazzup my nigga?!?!" to see his reaction.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

For americans, whites basically only come from scandinavia
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    For americans, whites basically only come from scandinavia
    I think they mostly mean english, german, and irish. The late comers like jews, italians, asians, and hispanics are not as integrated. Not that they should be considered "white," but they are considered "not as American." You've mentioned that similar attitudes persist across europe such as certain languages being seen as having "higher social value" before haven't you?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I think they mostly mean english, german, and irish. The late comers like jews, italians, asians, and hispanics are not as integrated.
    Well italians and jews basically run NYC and New Jersey...
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

It's like, I don't know why I have to explain this to the thread starter, it's like, if you have a white parent or; white parents and white grandparents or whatever, if you're white, you're white... lol BUT... I know what the OP 'might' mean... What makes someone... 'suburban' lol, I don't know... In the UK, we have a long history of a thing called Class.
    These days, the great thing about the UK is, you could be any colour and; any class. Like... White = Suburban life style.
    Or, Paris Hilton.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    I jest, I don' know, what makes someone white?
    [YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiyLtMPuWRA]White People[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by UniqueMixture; 08-22-2012 at 12:43 PM.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    This is true, and we all come from the same place, are 99.9% the same genetically etc... But I think the simple perception can make a big difference in how people act too. Maybe if you treat a Jamal from the projects how you think a Jamal from the projects is going to act, he may start following suit. Ever seen the documentary for Freakonomics?

(It's where I got the concept of Uniqua FYI @Risen)
    True, but a strong sense of self and one's principles counters this, no?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    What makes white people white?

We can't jump or dance*. We do go jogging, have aircon, and drive 4x4.

(*Actually I can dance as well so just call me capo di tutti capi...THANKS!).

I'm not Trunks

James Arrabito: '' I have this dream, '' Jim Arrabito once said, '' I want to travel the whole world, go to every place where the Christians that kept the Sabbath down through history had their own centers and colleges and their towns and their cities. I want to bring professional video equipment and I want to video all these centers. I'm going to fit this whole program together in a fast-moving, hard-hitting documentary, to show the places where God's people lived, where they suffered, where they died and where they passed the torch of truth in every country of the world. Nothing in the world is going to stop me. ''