User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Default What are some of your happiest memories?

I've been posting some bummer threads so I wanted to contribute something positive to TypeC.

1.) When I visted Paris in the winter. beautiful city and total art immersion. Got some nice time to view things alone and just take in the city.

2.) The first time I sold a large quantity my art work. My first customer was an ex-navy man with his wife and grandchildren. We showed each other out tattoos.

3.) One occasion swimming alone in the ocean. Cold water, hot sun. I felt very connected to the world and close to God.

4.) Spending time with my best friend shortly after she had moved out of the apartment we shared for two years. She was getting ready for her wedding and I was moving so we hadn't seen each other for a while after being together everyday for two years. We both we're dealing with family pressure and just need a day off so we blew everyone off to just go do stupid stuff. I didn't realize how much I missed hanging out with her. People thought we were wasted when we went out but we we're just having so much fun.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Good ol Si nostalgia . My intermediate school band had some good days, I remember everything about them. even if something was bad at the time, it's good right now. Going to Nelson was another, the beaches there are awesome
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

MBTI
    INFP

New York w my fiancé
    The beach w my cousins as a kid
    Falling in love with my baby
    College in nebraska. Way up there on the list.
    Bali at the Ritz when my dad got remarried
    Every day of the past four years
    Making it past my depression
    Getting a job I love

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

All of my happiest moments seem to involve my closest group of friends. Every moment with them is pure bliss.

Coming up with a cool idea is also like a drug to me. There are moments when I'm writing my thesis etc. where I get his rush of excitement. It's hard to explain to normal people :P.

Finally there's something that competition can bring out and nothing else can. No matter what you compete in, when you know you've beaten someone well known, that's a great feeling.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

• Seeing an awesome sunset while visiting my great-grandparents.
    • Getting the acceptance phone call from my college.
    • The first time I actually managed to pick a good gift for someone.
    • In general, memories of sitting in the house or on the porch listening to the rain. I love the rain.

I'm not Trunks

Celebrate CNY with my family, every year my late grandmother will come to our house and gave me + siblings some money. I like the food too..Couldn't resist tasty food.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Getting my first car in 1992 and the freedom that I felt then was almost euphoric.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Love this thread! Everybody get ready to barf. Mine are super cliche and saccharine.

The moment my first child was born. I was overcome with emotion and laughter and relief. Her birth was really difficult but all of that melted away as soon as she was in my arms.

The moment my second child cried for the first time. His heartrate had dropped a few moments earlier and we had to get him out in a hurry and they took him away to get him breathing, so I didn't get the instant joy I had with his big sister. But once he finally let out a good squall I was so grateful and relieved that he was okay, and then I finally got to kiss his fat little neck. Other than the five minutes of terror right before/right after he was born, his birth was an amazing experience that I will always treasure.

Seeing my husband-to-be light up when my dad brought me into the chapel on our wedding day.

Walking down Amsterdam Ave with him four months later, in the freezing NYC winter, to get prenatal vitamins and anti-emetic medicine because we had just found out we were expecting our first child. We were terrified but excited.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Unwrapping my first gameboy and pokemon game on my eleventh christmas.

It was like my childhood wishes and dreams manifested into those two gifts. This was after years of envying so many kids who had ones to toy around with and have fun. The best part was that I had forgotten how much I really wanted one, so I got to remember it in the best possible way.

I still have them and I'm never giving them away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4W5 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

On the night before I realized I failed college, my friend and his girlfriend and I stayed up to write finals essays, and when my friend and I went out in the morning everything was covered in snow. His girlfriend had never seen snow, and we were doing everything we could to keep her from seeing. When she finally saw, she was laughing and screaming. It was vicariously cathartic.