• Dislike both/Don't consume

7 26.92%
First 123

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Weed for the effect (have to love what it does for my joint pain) and no drawbacks like hang-over or feeling sick. The damn smell and taste, though...gah. Even so, it would be nice to do again.

Alcohol, well, wine is very nice. Especially with my abnormally acute sense of smell. I can only drink about 2 glasses before I start to feel fuzzed and a little sick. I get horrible vertigo when I go over 3 glasses (or 2 with no food) so I am a little leery.

I'm not Trunks

None of them..

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Marijuana. I smoke every day. I only drink when I feel like it, but I do love to. I have OCD and anxiety and marijuana really works.
    It has the exact opposite effect for me.....though that might be a consequence of different obsessions/compulsions.

Alcohol is a consistent mood-lifter and relaxation tool for me, marijuania aggravates my OCD about a third of the time.

Permabanned

Honestly, weed. But neither...both get old, and both just end up making me tired.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by danithepsychonaut View Post
    Let's see... MJ provides: mind expansion, personal growth, and universal truth. Alcohol: makes you want to shove your stupid thoughts into everyones ears and get laid.

If you're lazy when you smoke, don't blame it on the weed, you're just a lazy person.

But then again, I'm biased, 'cause WEED is my personality type

I do enjoy a beer or glass of wine every now and then however
    Oh no, you're a philosopothead. That's the most annoying kind!

Weed makes you lazy and lazy-minded, don't lie. It slows you down physically and mentally (I mean, unless it's laced with methamphetamine) and you end up feeling like you've had some insight, but instead you've just spent hours doing some seriously awful thinking about something really fucking stupid that you'll be embarrassed about later on.

And that's only if you have the dignity to feel ashamed of it.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    WEED

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

Weed makes you lazy and lazy-minded, don't lie. It slows you down physically and mentally (I mean, unless it's laced with methamphetamine) and you end up feeling like you've had some insight, but instead you've just spent hours doing some seriously awful thinking about something really fucking stupid that you'll be embarrassed about later on.

Er.... You may have spent your past sessions glued to the couch/theorizing dumb ideas. I however prefer to smoke by myself and don't really think about much, I just clear my mind. I don't come up with 'high-deas'. I don't smoke myself stupid, either. One or two hits; it's like medication for me. If I didn't I'd be on a bunch of prescribed meds. I prefer the shit that grows out the earth to popping pills. And there are too many different strains with different effects to say that they all make you lazy, that's just ignorant.

But I guess I've no dignity since I feel no shame, right?

I also plan on getting a juicer in the future because cannabis has some SERIOUS health benefits. It's not all mental.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

Lazy and lazy-minded?

Sigh.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by danithepsychonaut View Post
    Er.... You may have spent your past sessions glued to the couch/theorizing dumb ideas. I however prefer to smoke by myself and don't really think about much, I just clear my mind. I don't come up with 'high-deas'. I don't smoke myself stupid, either. One or two hits; it's like medication for me. If I didn't I'd be on a bunch of prescribed meds. I prefer the shit that grows out the earth to popping pills. And there are too many different strains with different effects to say that they all make you lazy, that's just ignorant.

But I guess I've no dignity since I feel no shame, right?

I also plan on getting a juicer in the future because cannabis has some SERIOUS health benefits. It's not all mental.
    Oh I see, I just haven't come across the philosopher's strain.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I want to go to that part of Holland where foreigners can still smoke dope in public.