User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    We've been having a discussion about this in The Üniverse™, and it seems that Converse All-Star shoes have some sort of magical ability to increase sex appeal. Is there any truth to this?
    Dude you're so desperate to get laid. You need to just have sex with some girl, any girl (who's std free of course). Even lower your standards if necessary. And that will help you to be less desperate. You are coming off as so desperate right now that you are literally chasing away the ladies. Once you have sex, you will become a lot less desperate. If you read most articles on what women want in a man, you will see a couple of reoccuring themes. One of the biggest things that women say that they want in a man is confidence. Now one may ask themselves, "What do women mean when they say they want confidence?" Well, to put in the simplest terms possible, confidence=indifference. Indifference is basically not giving a shit whether you get with a girl or not. It is the ability to stand up for yourself, what you believe in, or to let a woman tell you who you are or what you believe in. Indifference is the ability to say, "Hey, if it doesn't work out with you, I can get plenty of other women as well". Anyway, the point of the story is that the more desperate you are, the less indifference you have, so in order to develop that indifference you may need to lower your standards and sleep with someone you find less attractive first.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Well, to put in the simplest terms possible, confidence=indifference. Indifference is basically not giving a shit whether you get with a girl or not. It is the ability to stand up for yourself, what you believe in, or to let a woman tell you who you are or what you believe in. Indifference is the ability to say, "Hey, if it doesn't work out with you, I can get plenty of other women as well". Anyway, the point of the story is that the more desperate you are, the less indifference you have
    Confidence is not indifference, wtf. This is misleading. Plus it can't be faked. Even if the op has "the ability" to say that there are multiple women eagerly waiting to fuck him, it sounds ridiculous unless it is actually true. If it is true then there's no real need to express it in any way.

You're speaking of desperateness and indifference as if they were simple stats in a role-playing game.

I think the op is either the greatest troll in forum history or unable to have sex or any kind of relationship at this point. He should concentrate on other activities like music, sports, studying, getting to know people etc. He has to see and accept his shortcomings and vent his anger somehow.

Let's benignly assume that you're not trolling all of us: don't worry about Converse shoes. They're semi-important in certain subcultures as part of a certain style, but in itself it won't increase your sex appeal, only as part of an image. It's meaningless if it doesn't fit your current image.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

We've been having a discussion about this in The Üniverse™, and it seems that Converse All-Star shoes have some sort of magical ability to increase sex appeal. Is there any truth to this?
    Are you sure you aren't talking to Converse employees with fake accounts? If the accounts aren't new, maybe they're playing the long con?
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INFP

They make your feets look longer. Women dig the big feet. I've been trying to get my beau to wear them for years but they don't carry his size or if they did he would look like a clown he says. (sz 14)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Confidence is not indifference, wtf. This is misleading. Plus it can't be faked. Even if the op has "the ability" to say that there are multiple women eagerly waiting to fuck him, it sounds ridiculous unless it is actually true. If it is true then there's no real need to express it in any way.

You're speaking of desperateness and indifference as if they were simple stats in a role-playing game.

I think the op is either the greatest troll in forum history or unable to have sex or any kind of relationship at this point. He should concentrate on other activities like music, sports, studying, getting to know people etc. He has to see and accept his shortcomings and vent his anger somehow.

Let's benignly assume that you're not trolling all of us: don't worry about Converse shoes. They're semi-important in certain subcultures as part of a certain style, but in itself it won't increase your sex appeal, only as part of an image. It's meaningless if it doesn't fit your current image.
    I think you're wrong. I think there is a strong correlation between indifference and confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I think the op is either the greatest troll in forum history or unable to have sex or any kind of relationship at this point.
    I have a hunch the ensuing threads will become even more absurd as the need for attention increases.

Will wearing a fur-lined jock strap increase my sex appeal?
    Will piercing my penis increase my sex appeal?
    Will driving a rickshaw increase my sex appeal?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

As long as you persist in trying to increase your social value materialistically rather than realizing that you are a person of inherently high social value who simply has to interact openly to be accepted you will continue to struggle with this U.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Idk U, do they?

I hate that i cant pull those off while maintaining my masculinity on a sociological level - women have all the fun these days :-(

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Dude you're so desperate to get laid. You need to just have sex with some girl, any girl (who's std free of course). Even lower your standards if necessary. And that will help you to be less desperate. You are coming off as so desperate right now that you are literally chasing away the ladies. Once you have sex, you will become a lot less desperate. If you read most articles on what women want in a man, you will see a couple of reoccuring themes. One of the biggest things that women say that they want in a man is confidence. Now one may ask themselves, "What do women mean when they say they want confidence?" Well, to put in the simplest terms possible, confidence=indifference. Indifference is basically not giving a shit whether you get with a girl or not. It is the ability to stand up for yourself, what you believe in, or to let a woman tell you who you are or what you believe in. Indifference is the ability to say, "Hey, if it doesn't work out with you, I can get plenty of other women as well". Anyway, the point of the story is that the more desperate you are, the less indifference you have, so in order to develop that indifference you may need to lower your standards and sleep with someone you find less attractive first.
    Yes, though of course, I always hoped that I wouldn't need to rent a hooker.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Yes, though of course, I always hoped that I wouldn't need to rent a hooker.
    Yeah, try to avoid that.