User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Default If youre PMSing this is where you post!! AKA The Hormonal Thread

Seriously we need this.

Ladies, Air your grievances and freely exchange notes with other PMS sufferers. Or war stories from times past. Let this place fill with so much estrogen or progesterone or Luteinizing hormone or whatnot that men fear to walk 10 feet near it for fear of developing breasts and gaining 4 octaves in vocal pitch.

Etc etc etc

Basically kvetch about menstruation and symptoms as you experience them.

:rawk:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE MAKING WOMEN THINK PMS IS REAL AND/OR MAKING THEM FAKE THEIR SYMPTOMS!!!!!!!!1111

Evil wemons!!@!!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Speaking of fetishes.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    GONE

Ok me first!! I'm sooooooo fatigued. Sleeping lots and practically reverse cycling. I thought it was related to my back but it's a PMS symptom. I just want sink into the blankets and die. Metaphorically. Which means have weird dreams.

Sometimes, like today, I feel a sharp pain in one side like I have a kidney stone. It's just the baby maker expressing discontent at something.

Also today I passed a Baskin Robbins and remembered I wanted to dine exclusivelu on ice cream cake for the foreseeable future and pulled into the lot. Then I remembered that I don't actually like ice cream cake from there. Maybe later I will raid the supermarket and by cheap fructose syrup cake and coat it in vanilla ice cream.

Gaining 5 lbs 1x a month for the rest of my reproductive life = this is why we can't have nice things and I will end up wearing muumuus with mismatched flip flops. Oh was I supposed to wash my hair this week?

^^ Full of win.

:yawn:

Also...I feel loopy. No, that's not hormones. That's just me. Wouldnt want to give guys the impression (heaven forbid) that PMS renders us incapable of coherent thought..s...es...

:yawn:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

Nevermind. not me first. :P

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Nevermind. not me first. :P
    Alright. I'll go then. :P

So, apparently, your period can sync up through the internets cause I'm about a week about from mine and have been in the gnarliest mood the last couple of days. I just turn into the most anxious, weepy, needy mess. The world is terrible and I just want to snuggle and eat.

Yeah. For all intents and purposes, I'm pretty much an IFP one week out of every month.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Glycerine

I WANNA CHEW SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF. Haha jk

Well I typically get a huge surge of adrenaline combined with a stomachache which leads to a slight urgency to pee. Then, I have a 3 hour window to decide when to start it. I have magical powers!!! Sorry if that was TMI. Lol

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

lol @ no guys brave enough to post
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    lol @ no guys brave enough to post
    You're not a guy?

Damn. haven't been fooled this bad in a while.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

You're SUCH a badass ginkgo
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.