12 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Prince William is not my husband. I feel cheated and left out!

You know?

I mean, isn't everybody else married to a hot rich guy? Because that's what I see on tv.

I mean clearly all men deserve hundreds of women at their disposal and all women deserve wealthy attractive husbands.

The world doesn't just owe us love and happiness, now it owes us endless sex with strangers and wealthy spouses who are nice to share a bed with.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I'm should run away now like I should have ran away from that girl Monique I went to secondary school with; and I'm not 'shitting you, she was crazy!; well, deluded, but then, we're all a little bit crazy but; this thread reminds me of her, but, she took it to some next level.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't know but this is what I feel like saying to every single man who complains he doesn't have tons of chicks falling at his feet like his buddy Fred.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You know?

I mean, isn't everybody else married to a hot rich guy? Because that's what I see on tv.

I mean clearly all men deserve hundreds of women at their disposal and all women deserve wealthy attractive husbands.

The world doesn't just owe us love and happiness, now it owes us endless sex with strangers and wealthy spouses who are nice to share a bed with.
    Yeah, I know.

But consider, women change their fashion almost every day and so they appear like many women. And men try and try and try to appear wealthy and attractive - and so we fool each other, and are fools for each other.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I don't know but this is what I feel like saying to every single man who complains he doesn't have tons of chicks falling at his feet like his buddy Fred.
    I never complain that;
    'woot!'

But you're right, there are men who do like to bitch this and bitch that and rep this and rep that and get no where with it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well people keep complaining about how they can't find true love, and that's just gonna get harder and harder if every man secretly thinks he deserves either a different or better looking woman, and every woman secretly believes she deserves a more wealthy spouse.

I think people have really lost sight of reality. I mean I don't even think people are looking for love, they're looking for ego-gratification...which isn't even about sex or money, and it's certainly not about love, it's about APPEARING TO WIN. So @Victor I think just hit the nail on the head.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I think you have a point. For all the good things, I do think media has some negative impacts on society. I wonder what the results would be if we could compare the results of a survey of people's happiness now vs. 100 years ago.

Also, Prince William is going bald so he is not perfect either. I guess they could photoshop that.

It makes me wonder. They photoshop a lot of things to make people look better. I wonder if the tabloids sometimes photoshop people to make them look worse.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ

Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

Well people keep complaining about how they can't find true love, and that's just gonna get harder and harder if every man secretly thinks he deserves either a different or better looking woman, and every woman secretly believes she deserves a more wealthy spouse.

I think people have really lost sight of reality. I mean I don't even think people are looking for love, they're looking for ego-gratification...which isn't even about sex or money, and it's certainly not about love, it's about APPEARING TO WIN. So @Victor I think just hit the nail on the head.
    Yeah, so if we want a friend, be a friend. And if we want a soulmate, be a soulmate. After all, love loves love.

figsfiggyfigs

Amen, sistah.