MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Question Speed's Musings and Opinions on Women Who Can Cook and Sex Well

The 2 top criterias for a man to choose a female partner are

1: does she fuck well?

2: does she cook well?

That's all. The rest, intelligence, humor etc, are just possibles bonus assets who must not enter in conflict with the 2 top criterias. The thing is that the more educated they are, the more "intelligents" women seem to forget that if they can't bring good sex and good food to their men, they make his life miserable and can't save that with a master degree or a nobel price.

Education is fine when it's on the field of dance, art, litterature, singing, dramtic art some philosophy, for example, theses things which can help a woman to develop her beauty and sensuality, to have a beautiful spirit and a beautiful mind. Elsewhere, a woman who has an IQ of 145, has a master degree in finance, work 50 hours per week, don't want kids or do the laundry, can't cook and can't dance and have no sensuality is not attractive.

The intelligents women who keep in mind that men have no problem with their intelligence as long as they are sensual, naturally caring, do the laundry, value greatly the opinion of thier man and are ready to put their career in second place to raise the kids have nor particular problem to find a man.

But the thing is that "intelligents" women are often not like this, so men prefer less inteligents women. That's all. And that has nothing to do with "insecurity". The "insecurity" bullshit is just the rationalization of all theses "intelligents" women who are ugly, have no sensuality, can't dance and can't date.

Intelligence doesn't make insecure. An ugly bookworm with a IQ of 145 who has not physical assets or emotional intelligence doesn' make anybody insecure.

That's it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Chaos and rage in 3...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."
    Likes Noon liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Oh, the irony! :yim_rolling_on_the_
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    IsFJ

What if you're insecure regarding everyone that's more intelligent than you?
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    What if you're insecure regarding everyone that's more intelligent than you?
    A wimp?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The 2 top criterias for a man to choose a female partner are

1: does she fuck well?

2: does she cook well?

That's all. The rest, intelligence, humor etc, are just possibles bonus assets who must not enter in conflict with the 2 top criterias. The thing is that the more educated they are, the more "intelligents" women seem to forget that if they can't bring good sex and good food to their men, they make his life miserable and can't save that with a master degree or a nobel price.

Education is fine when it's on the field of dance, art, litterature, singing, dramtic art some philosophy, for example, theses things which can help a woman to develop her beauty and sensuality, to have a beautiful spirit and a beautiful mind. Elsewhere, a woman who has an IQ of 145, has a master degree in finance, work 50 hours per week, don't want kids or do the laundry, can't cook and can't dance and have no sensuality is not attractive.

The intelligents women who keep in mind that men have no problem with their intelligence as long as they are sensual, naturally caring, do the laundry, value greatly the opinion of thier man and are ready to put their career in second place to raise the kids have nor particular problem to find a man.

But the thing is that "intelligents" women are often not like this, so men prefer less inteligents women. That's all. And that has nothing to do with "insecurity". The "insecurity" bullshit is just the rationalization of all theses "intelligents" women who are ugly, have no sensuality, can't dance and can't date.

Intelligence doesn't make insecure. An ugly bookworm with a IQ of 145 who has not physical assets or emotional intelligence doesn' make anybody insecure.

That's it.
    I bet you like 'Braveheart' and 'Gladiator', too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer View Post

Chaos and rage in 3...
    Why? He's like this every time the topic comes up. However, is he in a long term relationship/marriage and fucking an attractive, feminine woman with a philosophy degree who cooks gourmet meals and is mothering his children?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I bet you like 'Braveheart' and 'Gladiator', too.
    Yes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Likes Noon liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

So these men are not insecure, they are just exploitive. They want a maid, a whore, or a mother - not a lover or life partner. You are right in that such men often have no trouble finding a woman, because there are plenty of women dumb enough to be satisfied with such a man. They deserve each other.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    So these men are not insecure, they are just exploitive. They want a maid, a whore, or a mother - not a lover or life partner. You are right in that such men often have no trouble finding a woman, because there are plenty of women dumb enough to be satisfied with such a man. They deserve each other.
    Women can't be in love with a man who is purely equal to them and leave her completely independant. She has to need him and admire him, which means to find him superior is some sort.

A man can't be in love with a woman who is not good at bed and doesn't satisfy his needs and is not caring. I expect from a woman that when I ask her to bring me a beer, she does it with pleasure. Some women refuse that because they consider it's "oppression" but still expect to be loved. I think that if a woman acted like that with me, I would not have any culpability to fuck with others girls in his behind, I would even not assume that we are together. If you treat badly your man, don't expect that he treats you good in return.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%