User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Since there is truth here, we need not write it with a capital T.
    Yes, writing in capitals is a form of shouting. And I guess we shout when we are not quite sure of ourselves.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The 2 top criterias for a man to choose a female partner are
    1: does she fuck well?
    2: does she cook well?
    That's all. The rest, intelligence, humor etc, are just possibles bonus assets who must not enter in conflict with the 2 top criterias. The thing is that the more educated they are, the more "intelligents" women seem to forget that if they can't bring good sex and good food to their men, they make his life miserable and can't save that with a master degree or a nobel price.
    Education is fine when it's on the field of dance, art, litterature, singing, dramtic art some philosophy, for example, theses things which can help a woman to develop her beauty and sensuality, to have a beautiful spirit and a beautiful mind. Elsewhere, a woman who has an IQ of 145, has a master degree in finance, work 50 hours per week, don't want kids or do the laundry, can't cook and can't dance and have no sensuality is not attractive.
    The intelligents women who keep in mind that men have no problem with their intelligence as long as they are sensual, naturally caring, do the laundry, value greatly the opinion of thier man and are ready to put their career in second place to raise the kids have nor particular problem to find a man.
    But the thing is that "intelligents" women are often not like this, so men prefer less inteligents women. That's all. And that has nothing to do with "insecurity". The "insecurity" bullshit is just the rationalization of all theses "intelligents" women who are ugly, have no sensuality, can't dance and can't date.
    Intelligence doesn't make insecure. An ugly bookworm with a IQ of 145 who has not physical assets or emotional intelligence doesn' make anybody insecure.
    That's it.
    LMFAO!

question though. what if she's great at sex but not the best cook, but instead of cooking she makes a lot of money and takes you out to eat a lot?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I love your title because I as a woman approve of both of these past times, just by coincidence of who I am as an individual.

However, prepare to have some other women throw things at you. I'm sure you already knew that, though.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Women don't have theses kinds of expectations. So that's not a problem.

Precisely.

If a man say "I love that woman, I admire her so much"

He means "I want to fuck that woman and that she be my maid"

If a woman say "I love tham man, I admire him so much"

She means "I want to be fucked by that man and to be devoted to him".

Just out of curiosity, is English your first language?

As for women in the kitchen and bedroom, well that depends on the woman, of course. Most men are horny bastards and if they're not gettin' any at home, they'll find it somewhere and same goes for cooking, since people need to eat. Didn't we already know this, though?

Anyway... as Jerry Hall once said,
    "My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit." Sounds like a fair plan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    LMFAO!

question though. what if she's great at sex but not the best cook, but instead of cooking she makes a lot of money and takes you out to eat a lot?
    Why does she have to make a lot of money for them to eat out? I told my husband when we got married that I don't enjoy cooking, although I can cook, it's a pain in the ass. He said he didn't care and liked take out. Now that we have kids, I do cook more, but only because most restaurants are so filthy and I prefer to eat organic and have a better idea of where my food is coming from. The Englishman still loves his Chinese and Curry though, and we have a decent local place we take out from often.

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned, but the dude needs be good in bed too!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Tigerlily
    they don't have to have a lot, although eating all organic is pretty expensive for those who make less than $50,000 a year. were I do live off of my ideal diet though, it would probably be pretty damn expensive lol
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

The 2 top criterias for a man to choose a female partner are

1: does she fuck well?

2: does she cook well?

That's all. The rest, intelligence, humor etc, are just possibles bonus assets who must not enter in conflict with the 2 top criterias. The thing is that the more educated they are, the more "intelligents" women seem to forget that if they can't bring good sex and good food to their men, they make his life miserable and can't save that with a master degree or a nobel price.
    It might be interesting to reverse this.

Nancy's top 2 criterias for a woman to choose a male partner are

1. does he fuck well?

2. does he cook well?

That's all. The rest, intelligence, humor etc, are just possibles bonus assets who must not enter in conflict with the 2 top criterias. The thing is that the more educated they are, the more "intelligents" men seem to forget that if they can't bring good sex and good food to their woman, they make his life miserable and can't save that with a master degree or a nobel price.

What woman wouldn't want a man who could fuck and cook well? In fact, would any women put these in their top criteria for partners? Its not that part (the two first criteria) that have offended people in this thread methinks. Its that these are the only criteria, and that the other areas such as intelligence and humour (seemingly, personality too) are deemed unimportant.

What do these desires say? That the desirer has no want for an actual relationship. He/she does not want an exchange of personality, thoughts or feelings. He/she does not want what the vast majority of humans crave in their coupling relations; to feel close to another. He/she simply simply once a cold exchange of assets that could be bought as easily. In other words, he/she is severely emotionally abnormal and in no way represents the general wants and desires of most men or women.

Prove me wrong.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

You used to be so much more likable didn't you?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Interestingly, I don't disagree with this in a general way. I think there are a majority of men who, if they could find a woman like this, would consider it nirvana. Madonna-like purity combined with she-devil energy ... a woman who's beautiful, a sex goddess, gourmet chef, nurturing mother, cleaning service and perfectly doting wife who totally puts her man on a pedestal. What ordinary man would say no to that?

Don't forget, smart to boot! Does all of the above AND still cultivates her mind (of course, to the benefit of her man first then herself), can indulge in intelligent discourse, provide wise counsel - what man wouldn't subscribe to this fantasy woman? She would be divine.

This though I disagree with.

Men can certainly be insecure creatures, and can be utterly threatened and emasculated by a woman with demonstrably superior intelligence. Prove me wrong.

You realize, don't you, in outlining the above, all you are doing is defining what YOU aspire to find - this image of female perfection, drawn partially by reality, partly though fiction, but also influenced by gender roles, physiology and by social convention.

You want a woman who is better than you in every way? But hides her light to help you feel better about yourself? Ultimate hypocrisy. This is why most responders to your post object to what you have had to say. You want your cake and you want to eat it too.

But what do you have to offer? Anything?

Love is about what you DO for each other, not simply about what you ARE, what you GET - do you see that? Do you understand what I am getting at? Would you find it helpful for me to explain this to you?
    I know right?? Women could come up with an equally fantastical list and we'd be just as right as he is in saying most women want this

But there's no point in doing such a thing... People cannot be programmed unfortunately to be everything you want them to be. You realize that when you're all grown up and have some life experience.

I would jut date women if the only men I knew were this way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Please don't ever ban Speed! Not only do we get entertaining threads like this, but we get bonus spats and appeals to the mods in the midst of them. It's like forum goodness concentrate.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    @Tigerlily
    they don't have to have a lot, although eating all organic is pretty expensive for those who make less than $50,000 a year. were I do live off of my ideal diet though, it would probably be pretty damn expensive lol
    eating organic is cheap, can even be free.