First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    What I believe is simply the truth. Prove me wrong.
    The womens have three nipples.

Nobody can't prove me wrong, cuz against forum rules so -

-> fact.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    If you want to convince people, you have to give reasons for your position, give arguments and cite data, show proof. It is not enough to say "this is the truth". That is what children do.
    Correct.

Do you think anyone in this thread has satisfied those requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I am beginning to question my long-held belief that Speed Gavroche is just trolling whenever it comes to cultural topics. He is somewhere between Elfboy and Lark right now, somewhere between slight nonsense turned up to get attention and fanatic nonsense.
    Mods? Anyone want to have a word?

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Mods? Anyone want to have a word?
    If the truth offends you, you can report it. There is no need to quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    If the truth offends you, you can report it. There is no need to quote me.
    What truth? Now I know what you're doing here and I'm not going to spar with you, its a waste of time posting things in order for you to get your jollies.

I've reported you before and its had little effect, I reckon it gets brushed aside like all the myriad things which I report to the mods but I do think quoting you is worthwhile because you might just decide to go back and edit it or delete it in the mean time.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

That's only what you believe.

same.
    I am accurately reporting the opinions of myself, my SO, and those friends/family members who are close enough to have discussed this topic openly. Just as you have (I assume) accurately reported the opinions of yourself, and others you know.

As diverse the humanity can be, we unify the whole humanity by identfying their core commons characteristics.
    Well, we can start with our common DNA, our basic anatomy and physiology, the fact that we sexually reproduce, and we all die. We can include our basic needs for food, water, air, waste elimination, etc. We might even branch out to something like Maslow's hierarchy of psychological needs, though that is less conclusive. Individual responses to members of the opposite sex, however, are part of what makes us all different, not the same.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I am accurately reporting the opinions of myself, my SO, and those friends/family members who are close enough to have discussed this topic openly. Just as you have (I assume) accurately reported the opinions of yourself, and others you know.
    No. That's what you believe. For example you can believe that being good at bed is not the first criteria from a man when he seeks a woman. But it's the case, even if heseems to say the contrary.

For example he can say "I really like Barbara, she is really intelligent and have an interesting conversation"

He truly means "I want to fuck Barbara"

Or he can say "Hillary have a sense of humor, really, I always lagh when I'am with her"

He truly means "I want to fuck Hillary"

Or he can say "I think I'm very compatible with Rita, we share a lot in common and agree on so much subjects"

He truly means "I want to fuck Rita".

The proof of this is that the meaning of what he say would be completely different if the girl had a weight of 200 kilos.

In this type of case, indeed, he would say

"I really like that 200 kilos girl, she is very interesting and have a lot of conversation"

and truly mean

"I really like that 200 kilos girl, she is very interesting and have a lot of conversation"

But this type of case is defferent. That being said, the proof is made that humor, itelligence etc. have really few importance for a man.

Well, we can start with our common DNA, our basic anatomy and physiology, the fact that we sexually reproduce, and we all die. We can include our basic needs for food, water, air, waste elimination, etc. We might even branch out to something like Maslow's hierarchy of psychological needs, though that is less conclusive. Individual responses to members of the opposite sex, however, are part of what makes us all different, not the same.
    We are all differents but iterpersonal relationships are ruled by universals objectives principles. One of them is that men need above all a woman who is good at bed and good cook, and that women need a man who is good at bed and stronger than her.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post

Oh... And for me personally, my husband and I are equals... He doesn't expect me to do anything for him, just like I don't expect him to do anything for me.
    We love each other, therefore we'll do stuff for the other one just to brighten the day.
    Prodigious case of auto-contradiction in only two succeding lines.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Dude, seriously? Stop trying to provoke people.
    -end of thread-

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Oh... And for me personally, my husband and I are equals... He doesn't expect me to do anything for him, just like I don't expect him to do anything for me. We love each other, therefore we'll do stuff for the other one just to brighten the day.
    Operative word here being expect which she put in italics for emphasis.

Which is why this doesn't make any sense.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!