User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    No. You didn't. You just claimed that "this is what men do. this is what women do". You did not give an explanation why.
    Actually, the OP say "this is what men do", saying that they seem to prefer less intelligent women.

I explained why. If you have another explantion, give it. If you have not, you should better shut up.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Only if it rationaly demonstrate that I'am wrong.

But I'am right, so it's impossible.
    It is not possible to prove rationally that you are wrong, because you are not making a rational claim. You are stating an opinion and expressing your preferences, and I for one will not claim that you have done so inaccurately.

Women don't have theses kinds of expectations. So that's not a problem.

If a man say "I love that woman, I admire her so much"
    He means "I want to fuck that woman and that she be my maid"

If a woman say "I love tham man, I admire him so much"
    She means "I want to be fucked by that man and to be devoted to him".
    These statements may be true of some women/men, but are invalid as blanket generalizations. You may know for a fact that certain individuals of your acquaintance think this way, but I know many people who do not.

Actually, the OP say "this is what men do", saying that they seem to prefer less intelligent women.
    The OP was throwing out a strawman and asking for comment. You are making assertions without substantiation. If you can't see the difference, you might start a thread on discussion techniques and get clarification.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I explained why. If you have another explantion, give it. If you have not, you should better shut up.
    You misunderstood the OP and ignored what all the other members have already said..

Go and read a book about debating and rhetorics.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    These statements may be true of some women/men, but are invalid as blanket generalizations.
    Show me examples who don't fit with theses statements.

(Are there really women who don't like roses???)
    Women usually like roses. Yes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

You misunderstood the OP and ignored what all the other members have already said..

Why, so he can be even more annoying? Let him continue the little boy tantrum style...it's much more amusing.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I ignored what the other members said because it did not make sense.

I not debating with you or using rethoric, I'm just explaing you why you are wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Show me examples who don't fit with theses statements.
    My SO and I for starters, then most of our friends and some relatives. You don't need the details to understand that people are different. I suspect we all know people who fit in your pigeonholes, and people who do not. If you have surrounded yourself with those who (you think) fit your preferred mold so closely, you are missing out on much of the diversity of humanity, or perhaps aren't seeing what is really there.

Women usually like roses. Yes.
    See? That wasn't so hard, was it. It is possible to qualify an observation to allow for the possibility that it is not universally true.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Let him continue the little boy tantrum style...it's much more amusing.
    I have no tantrum. However, what is really amusing is that this style is enough to dominate you. It would not be the case if you had any rationale argument to oppose.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    My SO and I for starters,
    That's only what you believe.

then most of our friends and some relatives.

same.

You don't need the details to understand that people are different. I suspect we all know people who fit in your pigeonholes, and people who do not. If you have surrounded yourself with those who (you think) fit your preferred mold so closely, you are missing out on much of the diversity of humanity, or perhaps aren't seeing what is really there.
    As diverse the humanity can be, we unify the whole humanity by identfying their core commons characteristics.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

I am beginning to question my long-held belief that Speed Gavroche is just trolling whenever it comes to cultural topics. He is somewhere between Elfboy and Lark right now, somewhere between slight nonsense turned up to get attention and fanatic nonsense.