MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The 2 top criterias for a man to choose a female partner are

1: does she fuck well?

2: does she cook well?
    What if she thought ''you're'' is the same thing as ''your''? Wouldn't that bother you?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    What if she thought ''you're'' is the same thing as ''your''? Wouldn't that bother you?
    I don't understand your question.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Nevermind!
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Stuff
    I almost can't believe you believe what you say.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    I almost can't believe you believe what you say.
    What I believe is simply the truth. Prove me wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

I think that if a woman acted like that with me, I would not have any culpability to fuck with others girls in his behind, I would even not assume that we are together.
    Is this a Freudian slip or a subtle hint at the notion that a woman of equal standing is just another man?

Prove yourself right.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Women can't be in love with a man who is purely equal to them and leave her completely independant. She has to need him and admire him, which means to find him superior is some sort.

A man can't be in love with a woman who is not good at bed and doesn't satisfy his needs and is not caring. I expect from a woman that when I ask her to bring me a beer, she does it with pleasure. Some women refuse that because they consider it's "oppression" but still expect to be loved. I think that if a woman acted like that with me, I would not have any culpability to fuck with others girls in his behind, I would even not assume that we are together. If you treat badly your man, don't expect that he treats you good in return.
    So if she asks you to bring her roses, do you do it with pleasure? Good luck with that.

A woman doesn't need a man to be overall superior to her to fall in love, she just needs enough differences for interest and complementarity. Same for a man. Each might admire the other for being superior in certain areas, while being admired in turn for his/her own areas of superiority. Of course, in a relationship each partner needs to address the other's needs/desires, and treat their partner well. This works both ways, though, and there are no recipes, standards, or rulebooks that will cover all situations. It is for each couple to work out for themselves.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    Prove yourself right.
    I ever made my argument. You must demonstrate that it doesn't work. If you can't, that means that you are wrong.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Women can't be in love with a man who is purely equal to them and leave her completely independant. She has to need him and admire him, which means to find him superior is some sort.

A man can't be in love with a woman who is not good at bed and doesn't satisfy his needs and is not caring. I expect from a woman that when I ask her to bring me a beer, she does it with pleasure. Some women refuse that because they consider it's "oppression" but still expect to be loved. I think that if a woman acted like that with me, I would not have any culpability to fuck with others girls in his behind, I would even not assume that we are together. If you treat badly your man, don't expect that he treats you good in return.
    I ever made my argument. You must demonstrate that it doesn't work. If you can't, that means that you are wrong.
    Pretty sure anyone responding with anything but "I agree completely." means your "truth" doesn't work, brah.
    Dirt Farmer