First 614151617 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you don't need a man either to make you come, you can do that by yourself. And that it's what you do anyway.
    Actually, I don't at the moment.

Again, you provide no cogent argument to support your inauthentication of my actual, reportable experience. I appreciate your consistency, it makes things simpler.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Actually, I don't at the moment.

Again, you provide no cogent argument to support your inauthentication of my actual, reportable experience. I appreciate your consistency, it makes things simpler.
    Actually, you don't need to be devoted to a man, and because of this, no men choose you and you stay single. Your situation alone prove my point.

And if ability to fix thing is not attractive for "independant" women, neither it is to be an awkward wimp.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

garbage

Psychology 101: Basing a relationship on need is codependency; codependency is seriously unhealthy shit

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Actually, you don't need to be devoted to a man, and because of this, no men choose you and you stay single. Your situation alone prove my point.
    lol. "It doesn't matter what you say, I will rearrange it grammatically and just say it supports my point. I win! I win!"

My children express more intellectual honesty in their communication than I have seen expressed in this thread by your posts.

And if ability to fix thing is not attractive for "independant" women, neither it is to be an awkward wimp.
    Ah, the "Deflection" strategy, very good. To whit, though: Irrelevant tangent, that has nothing to do with the reality that I do not require nor want a man to do what you insist I need and desire a man to do. So your dodge didn't work, sorry.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I did not rearange what you say. Neither I talked about "codependancy".

It's funny though that for people here, romantic realtionships are about two independant people who have intelectual discussion.

But of course, it's me who have problem with intelectual honesty. Stop to be hypocrit.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I did not rearange what you say. Neither I talked about "codependancy".
    Your arguments are typically tactical in nature, like a soccer player trying to steal the ball and drive toward a goal. You desire to "win" the point, so you just do what you can to maneuver around any opposition. In this case, you do it with words and sentences. It's all just fancy footwork, turning phrases around to negate what has been afraid, but none of it really changes the fact that you haven't truly addressed the comment(s) in question. it's all just smoke and mirrors and fancy moves.

It's funny though that for people here, romantic realtionships are about two independant people who have intelectual discussion.
    Maybe for some it is. How many long-term romances have you been involved in in your life? How long have they lasted? What was the quality of the relationship? If I was having people who have been involved in healthy and fulfilling long-term relationships tell me my ideas were full of shit, then I'd actually want to listen to them and weigh what they were saying, especially if I hadn't actually experienced a long-term committed relationship myself.

Let's get real.

But of course, it's me who have problem with intelectual honesty.
    Yes. Thanks for owning up.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

TypeC:

Speed has a super serious issue here. We should band together as his community to support him through this tough time. That's why we're starting a fund in Speed's name to help him pay for the treatment he so deserves: a woman who won't ever try to have a conversation about herself, who wouldn't dream of ever disagreeing with him, and wouldn't dare correct his spelling and grammar.

But now the only skill testing question is where he should start first?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites
    http://www.fakeinternetgirlfriend.com/
    http://www.odditycentral.com/news/re...-in-china.html

Best of luck Speed, we believe that one day, you'll find love too (at a cost)!

Yes you can!!!

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Interestingly, I don't disagree with this in a general way. I think there are a majority of men who, if they could find a woman like this, would consider it nirvana. Madonna-like purity combined with she-devil energy ... a woman who's beautiful, a sex goddess, gourmet chef, nurturing mother, cleaning service and perfectly doting wife who totally puts her man on a pedestal. What ordinary man would say no to that?
    Exactly.

Don't forget, smart to boot! Does all of the above AND still cultivates her mind (of course, to the benefit of her man first then herself), can indulge in intelligent discourse, provide wise counsel - what man wouldn't subscribe to this fantasy woman? She would be divine.

This though I disagree with.

Men can certainly be insecure creatures, and can be utterly threatened and emasculated by a woman with demonstrably superior intelligence. Prove me wrong.
    I think a man can be insecured by a sexually attractive intelligent woman, not by an ugly woman. What truly make him insecure is her sex-appeal.

Other than that, I don't think that a man would be more emasculated by an ugly and intelligent female boos than by an ugly and intelligent male boss.

You realize, don't you, in outlining the above, all you are doing is defining what YOU aspire to find -
    It's based on what men clearly seem to need, men who have a woman who can't cook and fuck well are miserables. That's all, that's not likke if I wanted thing to be like that, it's not my fault.

you want a woman who is better than you in every way? But hides her light to help you feel better about yourself? Ultimate hypocrisy.
    A woman wan be better than the man in every way, but if she feels allowed to treat him like shit and make his life miserable, she would be hyporcrit to claim that she is "oppressed" or something if the guy leave her. That's not hypocrit, that's rational.

But what do you have to offer? Anything?
    Depends of the opinions. Some women loved me, said I was hot, told me I had everything to please. Some others hated me. I guess we can't please evrybody, but my personal case doesn't matter. That being said, every girls in the second category were non-sensual white feminist chick who could not dance. I really don't care about their opinion.

Love is about what you DO for each other, not simply about what you ARE
    True. That's why being intelligent is not enough for a woman. What matter is what she does for the man.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

garbage

Neither I talked about "codependancy".
    My assertion, as stated, is that basing a relationship on need is codependency--I didn't say that you asserted it.

I view a relationship less as two independent 'stovepipes' and more as interdependency.

I think the disconnect between our mindsets is highly exaggerated. "Domestic affairs not being up there on the priority list" isn't the same thing at all as "My relationships are based solely on intellectual discussion."

Depends of the opinions. Some women loved me, said I was hot, told me I had everything to please. Some others hated me. I guess we can't please evrybody, but my personal case doesn't matter. That being said, every girls in the second category were non-sensual white feminist chick who could not dance. I really don't care about their opinion.
    Your personal case does matter for a number of reasons--one being that you're dragging others' personal cases into this. You're also admitting up to casting aside the opinions of people that you don't care about, which just serves to reinforce your worldview.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Believe me, I will never feel emasculated to do a back massage to a woman who gently asks that to me. And I do it anyway. I can also cook, do the laundry, theses things. The question is if the woman does her best to surround her man with sex, pleasure sensuality and beauty or if she does not. What some here seem to have a hard time to understand is that romantic relationships are not about intelectual discussions. I can have intelectual discussions with my dad, you, my friends, my co-workers etc. That doesn't mean that we are in a romantic relationship. We don't fuck together.
    I think what you are failing to realize is that the people here are trying to make you realize that good sex does not make a complete relationship. It is a part of a good relationship.