User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    So... What about a guy getting amazing sex and a woman cooking for him... yet he's still a miserable, bitchy human being?
    He would be sad despite the girl cook and sex well. Maybe because he is maniaco-depressive has a bipolar disorder or something. While the intelligence of a woman who fuck and cook bad never made a man happy.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    2 criteria for guys
    2. can he sex well?
    1. can he fix things?
    ^^Yes, this.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    You used to be so much more likable didn't you?
    i always thought what I've said on this thread.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Real happiness, or perhaps more to the point, fulfullment, comes from within. If a man is not happy without a woman, however good she is at sex and cooking; if cannot be happy when his buddies aren't around, and his job is not going well, and his parents are being pests, he will not be happy with all those things. He will always blame his troubles on external factors (or lack of them), and not realize that the one constant in everything is himself.
    Well, let's not exaggerate such an hyperbole. It may very well be that some externa circumstances affect someone's happiness. Being unemployed, going through a divorce, excessive pressure on the job etc. I'm sure even a very resilient person would be a bit down.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't need a guy who can fix things, sorry.
    (I'm smart enough to do that on my own.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Even if you are good to do domestic tasks, it will be important that the woman we'll do it. You may have kids, so it will be hard to raise them without the woman. Also, you will not do the domestic thinkgs and let her watching you doing it sit down in her harmchair.

The important is the level of devotion of a woman. If you are tired and in your harmchair and ask the girl to bring you a beer, is it better that she say a) "oh sure, darling, I go to bring you this (smile)" or b) "no, I don't have do to it, you can't dominate me, bla bla bla (endless stupid feminist rant)? The a) option is better of course.
    Yeah, okay, but that's generally true for a smooth relationship - both for men and women. I'd say a woman would easily prefer a man who could give her a back massage (trying to find an equivalent) when she's tired, compared to someone unwilling to do it because he'd feel emasculated.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You need a man to do this. You are not smart enough to do it yourself. To believe yourself to be smart enough to fix things on your own is to buy in to the global communist liberal ethno-Western feminaziization that's permeating our modern zeitgeist

--

Alternatively, what if I can't fix things myself, but I can (a) trade money with strangers or social favors with friends to get shit fixed? What if one is just really fucking good at making money (talented) or friends (not an asshole) and can play into that strength?

After all, strength is a manly man thing.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    You need a man to do this. You are not smart enough to do it yourself. To believe yourself to be smart enough to fix things on your own is to buy in to the global communist liberal feminaziization that's permeating our modern zeitgeist
    Oh fudge. Lied to again.

Honestly, though; I don't mind a guy who can fix things, as sometimes I just don't want to be bothered with it. However, it's not any sort of criteria at all on my guy "must have" list.

Alternatively, what if I can't fix things myself, but I can (a) trade money with strangers or social favors with friends to get shit fixed? What if one is just really fucking good at making money (talented) or friends (not an asshole) and can play into that strength?
    Money's good, but moreso for buying things I really want rather than fixing things, necessarily.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah, okay, but that's generally true for a smooth relationship - both for men and women. I'd say a woman would easily prefer a man who could give her a back massage (trying to find an equivalent) when she's tired, compared to someone unwilling to do it because he'd feel emasculated.
    Believe me, I will never feel emasculated to do a back massage to a woman who gently asks that to me. And I do it anyway. I can also cook, do the laundry, theses things. The question is if the woman does her best to surround her man with sex, pleasure sensuality and beauty or if she does not. What some here seem to have a hard time to understand is that romantic relationships are not about intelectual discussions. I can have intelectual discussions with my dad, you, my friends, my co-workers etc. That doesn't mean that we are in a romantic relationship. We don't fuck together.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you don't need a man either to make you come, you can do that by yourself. And that it's what you do anyway.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%