User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Even if you are good to do domestic tasks, it will be important that the woman we'll do it. You may have kids, so it will be hard to raise them without the woman. Also, you will not do the domestic thinkgs and let her watching you doing it sit down in her harmchair.

The important is the level of devotion of a woman. If you are tired and in your harmchair and ask the girl to bring you a beer, is it better that she say a) "oh sure, darling, I go to bring you this (smile)" or b) "no, I don't have do to it, you can't dominate me, bla bla bla (endless stupid feminist rant)? The a) option is better of course. Many women in the western world would refuse to do anything a man ask to them because it would be "losing the game" or a bullshit like that. Is that true expression of love? No. Neither is "intelligence". Love mean devotion from the woman. And you will be unsatisfied with a lack of genuine expression of love from the woman, as self-sufficient as you are. That being said, if you are truly self-sufficient, you will ultimately decide that the "intelligent" and "independant" woman is not necessary, and leave her.
    False dichotomy, that (a) and (b). But it's better that she tell me to fuck off and for me to get my own God damned beer. Well, more politely than that. It's just that I don't want a doormat.

Also, I get into relationships because I want to, not because I need to.
    And if you want to be self-sufficient, it's because feminism has educated you to think that it was necessary since you are more and more surrounded by western girl that you can't count on.
    No, the opposite is true. Everyone who believes in typical male and female roles has been indoctrinated by a conservative conspiracy to keep everyone complacent while governments steamroll over us and take all of our money and a bunch of other political things that don't make any god damned sense

As long as we're psychoanalyzing based upon underlying motivations that don't exist, should we bring type into this? You want to be dependent on a woman because you're a 6 or an sx. You want to be dependent on a woman because you were highly dependent on your mother growing up. Or something.

/stuff that I don't really believe and say purely out of snark
    If you have been raised in eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, I mean, in areas where women have not lost their feminity because of feminism, you will see self-sufficiency and you relationships with women in a different way.
    My home is the deep South. If I wanted a subservient housewife, I could snag one up pretty easily. If I were indoctrinated by any culture, it'd be one where the wife is subservient to the husband.

Same story with the girlfriend, as I mentioned. She's from Africa, where women are pretty damn subservient. She developed her views of equality in Africa, discarding the views of the culture that surrounded her because she didn't feel them. We know of several other people from Africa who have married white folks here in the states because they're sick of the traditional roles and find equality to be refreshing.

For the record, I also know of many from various cultures who prefer traditional roles. Whatever floats their boat. I'm not going to assign any bullshit motivations to their underlying beliefs to further validate my own and tout them as objectively superior; I'm going to call them what they are: ones that work pretty damn well for me and the girl.
    Yes.
    Just because I'm heard and have made my points doesn't mean I'm going to shut up; it's just that I'm not going to bother to convince you or anyone else. It's more fun this way.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Oh yes, that guy look very joyful... Well, you're not tying to make a point but you're jst kidding I suppose.

He is happy with a fat woman, not because he is with a fat woman. Big difference. Also, 30% of american women are fat, so you'll find a lot of men who end with a fat woman, elsewhere their wife, despite their fat, raise the kids, cook, do the laundry etc.

And I said that men had to be sexually satisfied, not that they can't have some satisfaction with a fat woman. There's just a correlation. A lot of theses american men who are with a fat american woman would be happier if they had a slim youg girl form eastern europe.

Same than for Jenifer, being nip-ticking about what men want sexually doesn't make you having a point.
    I know I'll catch some grief for agreeing, but I don't think most men would choose to be with a really overweight woman. I was miserable when I was overweight and felt like an ugly troll. I am pretty much obsessed with weight and know that my husband doesn't like it when I'm "fat" and I without a doubt, really dislike myself overweight. Of course some men love "chubby" women. I have a very large friend whose boyfriend is always gushing about her on facebook and good for them! I'm happy that she's met someone whose awesome and loves her completely!

I will honestly say that a lot of overweight women are in denial about what their husbands really think about their weight. When I was pregnant with our third child I refused to get on the scale in front of my husband and the nurse (overweight) said something along the lines if he had better love me the way I am. I thought then what I think now. He loves me, but why should I totally look different to the woman he initially fell in love with? Of course I am not in my 20's anymore, I am not talking about things you can't help, but when we met I was skinny and blond and he was totally smitten. I am nearly back to the weight I was when we met, strawberry blond and don't look like a completely different person.

Speed, I get what you're saying, that doesn't mean I totally agree, but I can see both sides. We all have things that we look for in partner and your list is your reality, so good on you.

Also, the dude in the pic with the heavier woman doesn't look happy in that pic, so bad example. But, you never really know. I know several couples who put on really a good show, but behind the scenes, things aren't happy at all. To me, the showier the couple, the more troubled the relationship.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    When I was pregnant with our third child I refused to get on the scale in front of my husband and the nurse (overweight) said something along the lines if he had better love me the way I am.
    As an aside--my girlfriend was all worried about getting bigger when she gets pregnant (in due time, of course). My answer was.. "Dude, you'd be pregnant." It suggests to her that I know that I kind of expected that one gets bigger when one has a baby in them. This isn't to trivialize her (or yours, or anyone else's) feelings on the matter at all--because those are very real. Sometimes, though, 'stating the obvious' is a pretty good form of reassurance.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    As an aside--my girlfriend was all worried about getting bigger when she gets pregnant (in due time, of course). My answer was.. "Dude, you'd be pregnant." It suggests to her that I know that I kind of expected that one gets bigger when one has a baby in them. This isn't to trivialize her (or yours, or anyone else's) feelings on the matter at all--because those are very real. Sometimes, though, 'stating the obvious' is a pretty good form of reassurance.

A sensible man, such as my husband and apparently yourself, knows this. Some men are dicks and expect their pregnant SO to stay thin during the pregnancy. I made the mistake of eating whatever I wanted like it was some kind of right when I was pregnant with my second and third child. I also had huge babies. Our son was over 10 pounds and I was super fat with my last two pregnancies. Thankfully I had to have them via Cesarean. When I look back on pics of myself back then I can't help but notice how shitty I look. Needless to say, there are no public pics of me at the hospital and there never will be!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

So... What about a guy getting amazing sex and a woman cooking for him... yet he's still a miserable, bitchy human being? Seriously... If all there is to make a guy happy is great sex and cooking, wouldn't someone having those two things in life met be over the moon happy? And yet... He isn't. He's bitching because his job sucks. He's bitching because his parents are all up in his business. He's bitching because his friends' are too busy with their SOs to go out and drink. If all that made a guy happy was great sex and good food.... Wouldn't he not care about the rest? Or... Is it possible that there are other things that a guy needs in life to be happy?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    As is everyone in this thread. Everyone in this thread is a damned liar. Shame on all of you. In fact, y'all can fuck off. Stop lying.
    Rats. You found us out.

Looks like another episode of the Truman Show has wrapped...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    So... What about a guy getting amazing sex and a woman cooking for him... yet he's still a miserable, bitchy human being? Seriously... If all there is to make a guy happy is great sex and cooking, wouldn't someone having those two things in life met be over the moon happy? And yet... He isn't. He's bitching because his job sucks. He's bitching because his parents are all up in his business. He's bitching because his friends' are too busy with their SOs to go out and drink. If all that made a guy happy was great sex and good food.... Wouldn't he not care about the rest? Or... Is it possible that there are other things that a guy needs in life to be happy?
    Maybe they're all just huge, fucking pains in the ass and are never truly happy? Is anyone truly happy? Can a man ever truly treat a woman as his equal? So many unanswered questions...

garbage

Some men are dicks and expect their pregnant SO to stay thin during the pregnancy.
    Oh, yeah. And also, an acquaintance of mine got a girl pregnant. She wasn't exactly the sharpest crayon in the shed (!). She continued smoking while she was pregnant explicitly so she wouldn't suffer so much weight gain.

If the person who was carrying my (our, but, you know) child prioritized looking good over the long-term health of my child, I'd jump a few state lines with that kid, leaving the good-looking mother unsexed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Rats. You found us out.

Looks like another episode of the Truman Show has wrapped...
    God, yeah. Sometimes I feel as though the only explanation for life is that it's all just a setup

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ah, ok, show me a real example of a guy in love with an intelligent woman of 200 kilos.

Hypocrisy, and all theses stuff...

END OF THREAD
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Maybe they're all just huge, fucking pains in the ass and are never truly happy? Is anyone truly happy? Can a man ever truly treat a woman as his equal? So many unanswered questions...
    Real happiness, or perhaps more to the point, fulfullment, comes from within. If a man is not happy without a woman, however good she is at sex and cooking; if cannot be happy when his buddies aren't around, and his job is not going well, and his parents are being pests, he will not be happy with all those things. He will always blame his troubles on external factors (or lack of them), and not realize that the one constant in everything is himself.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...