User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Ah, ok, show me a real example of a guy in love with an intelligent woman of 200 kilos.

Hypocrisy, and all theses stuff...

If you can't find more than 1% (and you'll find less) it will not be an argument against the global rules of males behaviors. It would make intelligence a so marginal criteria that it would not be to be taken into account.

Former coworker and his wife. She's no skinny little thing, and he's perfectly happy with her. Contrary to your belief... Some guys like bigger women.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Do you want some real feedback?

1. Men have different preferences.
    Not every man likes the same sex.
    Not every man likes the same food.
    What is good for one man is bad for another.
    What is bad for one man is good for another.
    A woman who might provide "bad sex and food" to a man might provide "good sex and food" to another.
    I did not ask you to say me that men have diffrents tastes in terms of food or sex. I'am aware of this. But to prove that a situation is no sexually and domestically satisfied is good. But you did not prove anything.

2. You haven't quantified any gradiations or put them in perspective against anything else.
    How "bad" does a woman have to be at sex or cooking in order to not make the cut?
    What if she is good with some food but not other food?
    What if she is good with some types of sex but not others?
    What if she is just average with some types of food and bad at others?
    What is she is just average with some types of sex and bad at others?
    At what THRESHOLD would such things be labeled as a deficiency rather than just as neutral?
    Would the same threshold exist for every man and every woman?
    Nipticking about the nuance doesn't prove that men have to be sexually and domestically saisfied either. You lose again.

3. You haven't even made the case that the primary characteristics a "man" looks for is sex and food.
    Same. That does'nt mean that a man have to be satisfied in theses things.

Is that all you guys are?
    Yes. Though, some are so emasculated by decades of feminist ideology that they will not admit it or believe the contrary. Thare's probably some on this board.

A bunch of fat horndogs who can't see any value in others aside from your having a fully belly and an empty ballsack?
    I never meant tha there was no value outside of this, but that a man's life is miserable if he doesn't have this. And you failed to prove that a man is not miserable in that case.

What a noble image of manhood you project.
    Something to truly aspire to.
    Indeed. A man who is with a sexy and devoted girl is better that one who is with an ugly and feminist girl, even if she is "intelligent".

If I were a man, I'd tell you were full of crap and that you should acquire some more mature ideas of what men are.
    Ig you were a man, you would say exactly the same thing, except if you are emasculated, of course.

Do I need to continue?
    Continue. I don't bother.

What, you're inside me now?
    No, I simply observe what you do.

"If you don't want to argue with me, that means you know my opponents don't make any sense"
    I simply noted you ambivalence, which can mean that you are in denial and lying to yourself to some degree.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Fair enough.

So you're shifting your claim from "all men prioritize sex and cooking over all other traits" to "99% of men prefer attractive women over intelligent women"?
    No, I said that you will not be able to find 1% of men who don't fit with the rule, and that even that would not be enough to prove you point.

It's a question. What are you claiming? Of course men like attractive women, but for cooking to universally overshadow all other factors for virtually all men?
    I said sex was more important than cooking. However, cooking is an example but if she can't cook well, the concept is above all that she must be domestically valuable in some way. Does she do the laundry? Does she raise the kids? Theses things are clearly more important than her intelect.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post

Former coworker and his wife. She's no skinny little thing, and he's perfectly happy with her. Contrary to your belief... Some guys like bigger women.
    Oh yes, that guy look very joyful... Well, you're not tying to make a point but you're jst kidding I suppose.

He is happy with a fat woman, not because he is with a fat woman. Big difference. Also, 30% of american women are fat, so you'll find a lot of men who end with a fat woman, elsewhere their wife, despite their fat, raise the kids, cook, do the laundry etc.

And I said that men had to be sexually satisfied, not that they can't have some satisfaction with a fat woman. There's just a correlation. A lot of theses american men who are with a fat american woman would be happier if they had a slim youg girl form eastern europe.

Same than for Jenifer, being nip-ticking about what men want sexually doesn't make you having a point.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I don't know if speed is a troll or not but if he is he is a MASTER.

If he isnt...on the other hand...
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No, I said that you will not be able to find 1% of men who don't fit with the rule, and that even that would not be enough to prove you point.

I said sex was more important than cooking. However, cooking is an example but if she can't cook well, the concept is above all that she must be domestically valuable in some way. Does she do the laundry? Does she raise the kids? Theses things are clearly more important than her intelect.
    Sex? Fine. Domestic affairs?

What about in the many cases where the man is damn well capable of doing pretty much all of this stuff on his own and thus doesn't need someone to do all of this for him? Where one doesn't need a woman to perform the domestic tasks? In those many cases, domestic value isn't exactly of high value, but intellect is.

I mean, many of us have looked deep into our hearts and determined that self-sufficiency is a thing that we value, that we want an equal partnership, that we don't care about being pampered by a woman. This is not because we're not objective or because we're feminized; it's because it's what we believe is right.

I don't know how I can go about proving or quantifying 'many' (survey yielding 99% via Gaussian distribution, alpha .10 or something?); I could very well be subject to the availability heuristic myself. Who knows!

At this point, I'm not going to bother. I know that I'm heard, I know what I believe, I know that I cannot bridge this gap, and I know that some might think that I'm wrong. And that's all peachy by me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Not sure why I'm bothering... but I actually wasn't joking. Unless he's just full of crap, he's told me all about how great his sex life with her is and how he's never been with anyone as good in bed as she is... I've had to tell him to shut up that I didn't want to hear about it before. And all his exes were all thin to average women.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Not sure why I'm bothering... but I actually wasn't joking. Unless he's just full of crap, he's told me all about how great his sex life with her is and how he's never been with anyone as good in bed as she is... I've had to tell him to shut up that I didn't want to hear about it before. And all his exes were all thin to average women.
    So ha was happy bacause his sex life was good.

You're making my point.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Sex? Fine. Domestic affairs?

What about in the many cases where the man is damn well capable of doing pretty much all of this stuff on his own and thus doesn't need someone to do all of this for him? Where one doesn't need a woman to perform the domestic tasks? In those many cases, domestic value isn't exactly of high value, but intellect is.

I mean, many of us have looked deep into our hearts and determined that self-sufficiency is a thing that we value, that we want an equal partnership, that we don't care about being pampered by a woman. This is not because we're not objective or because we're feminized; it's because it's what we believe is right.
    Even if you are good to do domestic tasks, it will be important that the woman we'll do it. You may have kids, so it will be hard to raise them without the woman. Also, you will not do the domestic thinkgs and let her watching you doing it sit down in her harmchair.

The important is the level of devotion of a woman. If you are tired and in your harmchair and ask the girl to bring you a beer, is it better that she say a) "oh sure, darling, I go to bring you this (smile)" or b) "no, I don't have do to it, you can't dominate me, bla bla bla (endless stupid feminist rant)? The a) option is better of course. Many women in the western world would refuse to do anything a man ask to them because it would be "losing the game" or a bullshit like that. Is that true expression of love? No. Neither is "intelligence". Love mean devotion from the woman. And you will be unsatisfied with a lack of genuine expression of love from the woman, as self-sufficient as you are. That being said, if you are truly self-sufficient, you will ultimately decide that the "intelligent" and "independant" woman is not necessary, and leave her.

And if you want to be self-sufficient, it's because feminism has educated you to think that it was necessary since you are more and more surrounded by western girl that you can't count on. If you have been raised in eastern Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa, I mean, in areas where women have not lost their feminity because of feminism, you will see self-sufficiency and you relationships with women in a different way.

At this point, I'm not going to bother. I know that I'm heard, I know what I believe, I know that I cannot bridge this gap, and I know that some might think that I'm wrong. And that's all peachy by me.
    Yes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    What I don't like here is the judgment on both sides. You know it's okay to be a woman who enjoys sex and cooks well, who likes to be submissive and sensual, it doesn't mean she's stupid or uneducated.
    Exactly.

On the other hand, it's wrong for Speed to attempt to speak for all men, which is probably what is creating these defensive reactions.
    I don't base what I say on what men think or what they say, but on what they live and what they do. I mean, it's just an observation from me that men who are with a woman who fuck bad and cook bad are miserables, even when the woman is intelligent. I asked Jenifer to explain me what is positive in that kind of situation, but she failed.

Also, i've seen inteligents men who where sad in love because they had high expectations about the intelligence of their girlfriend. But could not find a woman like that and when they found it, they were unhappy because they were too much cold and abrasive. Then they met "dumb" girls who were very sexy and sensual, with a good heart. They became happy. That's a frequent scenario.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%