User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    You asserted that fucking and cooking are the top two criteria, not that having those traits outweighs not having them.

The latter's virtually obvious (it's virtually pure logic). The former isn't.
    They are the top two criteria. Being good for sex being probably the first one. If a guy meet a inteligent woman who's of a wheight of 50 kilos, he will probably want to be in a relationship with her.

If a guy meet a girl who's intelligent and is of a wheight of 200 kilos, he will just consider her as a simple friend. Just like a woman will have sexual desire for an assertive and intelligent man, but will consider the submissive and intelligent man as a friend.

Proof that inteligence is not a criteria, but sexual attraction is.

Now men will be more happy with a woman who is not intelligent but cook well and do the laundry than an "inteligent" one who don't. At least if the man has not lost 100% of his virility and is not masochist.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    They are the top two criteria. Being good for sex being probably the first one. If a guy meet a inteligent woman who's of a wheight of 50 kilos, he will probably want to be in a relationship with her.

If a guy meet a girl who's intelligent and is of a wheight of 200 kilos, he will just consider her as a simple friend. Just like a woman will have sexual desire for an assertive and intelligent man, but will consider the submissive and intelligent man as a friend.

Proof that inteligence is not a criteria, but sexual attraction is.

Now men will be more happy with a woman who is not intelligent but cook well and do the laundry than an "inteligent" one who don't. At least if the man has not lost 100% of his virility and is not masochist.
    There's no logic or proof anywhere in this argument--just more assertions.

Moreover, to disprove the claim that all men think the way that you do, all we need is one counterexample. This whole thread has been an exercise in redefining every provided counterexample as "not really a counterexample because they're non-objective or biased."

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Logical analysis of your post:
    1. "My points are so obvious that they are just true, so you can't argue."
    2. "If you argue, you are just in denial."
    I'll ask you to jsut imagine tha situation where the woman can't sex and cook well, and to explain why that situation is positive, or to provide real positives examples.

But, well, I see that it's too hard for you.

I don't think I've asserted any points in this thread
    At least I can see that you prefer to discharge yourself of the responsability of what my contradictors say. Meaning that deep inside you know that they don't make sense.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

There's no logic or proof anywhere in this argument--just more assertions.
    Ah, ok, show me a real example of a guy in love with an intelligent woman of 200 kilos.

Hypocrisy, and all theses stuff...

If you can't find more than 1% (and you'll find less) it will not be an argument against the global rules of males behaviors. It would make intelligence a so marginal criteria that it would not be to be taken into account.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

How much is 200 kilos.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

garbage

Ah, ok, show me a real example of a guy in love with an intelligent woman of 200 kilos.

Hypocrisy, and all theses stuff...

If you can't find more than 1% (and you'll find less) it will not be an argument against the global rules of males behaviors. It would make intelligence a so marginal criteria that it would not be to be taken into account.
    So you're shifting your claim from "all men prioritize sex and cooking over all other traits" to "99% of men prefer unintelligent women who weigh less than 200 kilos over intelligent women who weigh more than 200 kilos"?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'll ask you to jsut imagine tha situation where the woman can't sex and cook well, and to explain why that situation is positive, or to provide real positives examples.
    Do you want some real feedback?

1. Men have different preferences.
    Not every man likes the same sex.
    Not every man likes the same food.
    What is good for one man is bad for another.
    What is bad for one man is good for another.
    A woman who might provide "bad sex and food" to a man might provide "good sex and food" to another.
    So far, you're not in a position to make any kind of "universal case" on this matter, since it's specific to the people in question.

2. You haven't quantified any gradiations or put them in perspective against anything else.
    How "bad" does a woman have to be at sex or cooking in order to not make the cut?
    What if she is good with some food but not other food?
    What if she is good with some types of sex but not others?
    What if she is just average with some types of food and bad at others?
    What is she is just average with some types of sex and bad at others?
    At what THRESHOLD would such things be labeled as a deficiency rather than just as neutral?
    Would the same threshold exist for every man and every woman?

3. You haven't even made the case that the primary characteristics a "man" looks for is sex and food.
    And honestly, I find it insulting to every man who reads this.
    Is that all you guys are?
    A bunch of fat horndogs who can't see any value in others aside from your having a fully belly and an empty ballsack?
    What a noble image of manhood you project.
    Something to truly aspire to.
    If I were a man, I'd tell you were full of crap and that you should acquire some more mature ideas of what men are.

Do I need to continue? Are there any OTHER qualities of a woman that might make desirable in a non-caveman age?

Please don't bore me again by having me explain the obvious ways that you need to logically make your case, especially if you are going to claim how "logical" you are and how everyone else on this forum is "stupid."

At least I can see that you prefer to discharge yourself of the responsability of what my contradictors say. Meaning that deep inside you know that they don't make sense.
    What, you're inside me now?
    Well, hello -- time to call pest control.

And I need to commend you on yet another form of irrational rhetoric: "If you don't want to argue with me, that means you know my opponents don't make any sense." Even George W. Bush presented better rationality in his twisting of the truth.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

So you're shifting your claim from "all men prioritize sex and cooking over all other traits" to "99% of men prefer unintelligent women who weigh less than 200 kilos over intelligent women who weigh more than 200 kilos"?
    You are making a strawman.

A woman of 199 kilos would not be too much attractive either, the important criteria is sexual attraction.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

garbage

You are making a strawman.

A woman of 199 kilos would not be too much attractive either, the important criteria is sexual attraction.
    Fair enough.

So you're shifting your claim from "all men prioritize sex and cooking over all other traits" to "99% of men prefer attractive women over intelligent women"?

It's a question. What are you claiming? Of course men like attractive women, but for cooking to universally overshadow all other factors for virtually all men? Why cooking, specifically?

I wonder if Emeril gives a damn about whether his wife can cook, other than because it'd be a shared hobby.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    How much is 200 kilos.
    About 440 pounds ... I think this is a case of Gallic exaggeration, he was only trying to make a point.

The fat curve is the average weight for white women, the other curves represent percentiles:

So only about 5% weigh the 50 kg Speed described as attractive but far less than 1% weighs 200kg.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari