User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 170

  1. #101
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The opinions who come from the hearth are more trues than thoses who come from people blinded by their ideology. People who are blinded and bisaed. That's obvious.
    So, even though everyone in this thread is telling you they disagree with you, and that you should not apply your opinion onto others, you still think your opinion is the correct and is the "objective truth". That secretly, all men see real potential wife/dating-material as above all: women who can cook, clean, and (according to you)inherently know how to make whoopee; while women desire that their only purpose is to serve the superior male sexually and domestically?

  2. #102
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    So, even though everyone in this thread is telling you they disagree with you, and that you should not apply your opinion onto others, you still think your opinion is the correct and is the "objective truth". That secretly, all men see real potential wife/dating-material as above all: women who can cook, clean, and (according to you)inherently know how to make whoopee; while women desire that their only purpose is to serve the superior male sexually and domestically?
    I listen to women who listen their commons sense and their heart, not thoses who listen their ideology. Simple.

    Also, I never said that the only purpose of women was to fuck and cook, but that thoses who can't fuck and cook well make their man's life miserable and can't save that with their intelligence. Many feminist are raging whan someone express theses kinds of basic truth which are not in accordance with their ideology.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  3. #103
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    So, even though everyone in this thread is telling you they disagree with you, and that you should not apply your opinion onto others, you still think your opinion is the correct and is the "objective truth".
    Yeah. That's the funny part.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  4. #104
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah. That's the funny part.
    Those who disagree with me have no argument to support their opinion. That's the funny part.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #105
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Those who disagree with me have no argument to support their opinion. That's the funny part.
    There is no support for your opinion that needs to be argued against. The day you provide any actual support, then I'm sure people here will be able to make a more concerted effort to dismantle it.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #106
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    There is no support for your opinion that needs to be argued against. The day you provide any actual support, then I'm sure people here will be able to make a more concerted effort to dismantle it.
    It's better to have a woman who fuck well and do the laundry than a woman who don't. That's obvious that actually you CAN'T argue against, because it's just true. People here, are just trying to be in denial to support their vain ideology, like you.

    May be you could say something like "women who are "intelligents" but can't cook or sex well don't make their man's life miserable because...(insert a rational and valid argument here)", but wait, no, you can't.

    And that means that I'am right and that you are wrong. As always, and for ever.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  7. #107
    Superwoman Red Herring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,645

    Default

    I understand that good sex is important for a relationship, but why should the woman cook more often or better than the man???
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

  8. #108
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's better to have a woman who fuck well and do the laundry than a woman who don't. That's obvious that actually you CAN'T argue against, because it's just true. People here, are just trying to be in denial to support their vain ideology, like you.

    May be you could say something like "women who are "intelligents" but can't cook or sex well don't make their man's life miserable because...(insert a rational and valid argument here)", but wait, no, you can't.

    And that means that I'am right and that you are wrong. As always, and for ever.
    You asserted that fucking and cooking are the top two criteria, not that having those traits outweighs not having them.

    The latter's virtually obvious (it's virtually pure logic). The former isn't.

  9. #109
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's better to have a woman who fuck well and do the laundry than a woman who don't. That's obvious that actually you CAN'T argue against, because it's just true. People here, are just trying to be in denial to support their vain ideology, like you.

    May be you could say something like "women who are "intelligents" but can't cook or sex well don't make their man's life miserable because...(insert a rational and valid argument here)", but wait, no, you can't.

    And that means that I'am right and that you are wrong. As always, and for ever.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Noon liked this post

  10. #110
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's better to have a woman who fuck well and do the laundry than a woman who don't. That's obvious that actually you CAN'T argue against, because it's just true. People here, are just trying to be in denial to support their vain ideology, like you.
    Logical analysis of your post:
    1. "My points are so obvious that they are just true, so you can't argue."
    2. "If you argue, you are just in denial."

    Magnificent logic, there is nothing left to argue with. I can even hear the reverberating "so there!! *tongue stickout*" you have mentally tacked on the end.

    PS. I don't have an "ideology". I don't think I've asserted any points in this thread about the topic, except to say you don't actually make a case for anything. Which still remains true, however you happen to bully and bluff and waving philosophical chickens in the air as intimidatingly as possible.





    May be you could say something like "women who are "intelligents" but can't cook or sex well don't make their man's life miserable because...(insert a rational and valid argument here)", but wait, no, you can't.
    As I've noted above, I made no case of my own, I'm simply pointing out that yours is hallucinogenic in both nature and quality.

    ps. "women who are intelligents"?

    And that means that I'am right and that you are wrong. As always, and for ever.
    Talk dirty to me some more, and see where it gets you.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Similar Threads

  1. women who love makeup (and men, too!)
    By velocity in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Opinions on Bush and Clinton (Moved from Obama muslim thread.)
    By Jeffster in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO