User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

figsfiggyfigs

This should be in the graveyard. It stinks that badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Women can't be in love with a man who is purely equal to them and leave her completely independant. She has to need him and admire him, which means to find him superior is some sort.

A man can't be in love with a woman who is not good at bed and doesn't satisfy his needs and is not caring. I expect from a woman that when I ask her to bring me a beer, she does it with pleasure. Some women refuse that because they consider it's "oppression" but still expect to be loved. I think that if a woman acted like that with me, I would not have any culpability to fuck with others girls in his behind, I would even not assume that we are together. If you treat badly your man, don't expect that he treats you good in return.
    This made my chest hurt.

Women don't have theses kinds of expectations. So that's not a problem.

Precisely.

If a man say "I love that woman, I admire her so much"

He means "I want to fuck that woman and that she be my maid"

If a woman say "I love tham man, I admire him so much"

She means "I want to be fucked by that man and to be devoted to him".
    How do you know this exactly? I want references.

One of them is that men need above all a woman who is good at bed and good cook, and that women need a man who is good at bed and stronger than her.
    Speed, when was the last time you got "super" laid and had a meal made for you by someone you were dating? If you have(ever), did she know about the views you hold?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    How do you know this exactly? I want references.
    He used to be a woman. Obviously.

(Otherwise, how would he know? It's not like women have told him; he couldn't even get a response on the floppy boob thread. Well, maybe a few responses, from the usual suspects...)

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    He used to be a woman. Obviously.

(Otherwise, how would he know? It's not like women have told him; he couldn't even get a response on the floppy boob thread. Well, maybe a few responses, from the usual suspects...)

FLOPPY BOOB THREAD?!?!??!?!?!!?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

(Otherwise, how would he know? It's not like women have told him;

Actually, women who are honest to themselves and have self-awareness told me. That's coherent with my obvservations of females behavior.

No there's thoses hypocrit women with the head full of feminist bullshit who would say the contrary. But their point of view is ideologic and not objective, so that has not to be taken seriously.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Actually, women who are honest to themselves and have self-awareness told me. That's coherent with my obvservations of females behavior.
    Oh, I see. If a woman agrees with you, then she is being honest and having self-awareness.

No there's thoses hypocrit women with the head full of feminist bullshit who would say the contrary. But their point of view is ideologic and not objective, so that has not to be taken seriously.
    And those who disagree with your are hypocrits (sic) and are full of feminist bullshit, so they don't need to be taken seriously.

Your games are cute.

Can't wait until the Sledgehammer of Reality smacks your ass to the ground. It'll happen one day. Right now you can afford to "debate" this way on a small Internet site in the back corner of the 'net, but reality distortion won't work when you're dealing with Real Life.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    FLOPPY BOOB THREAD?!?!??!?!?!!?
    Wow, where HAVE you been?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

Ohhh. I needed this to cheer me up on a cold morning.
    Speed having opinions. Haha! What is the world coming to? *slaps his knee and moves on*
    A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

garbage

Oh, I see. If a woman agrees with you, then she is being honest and having self-awareness.

And those who disagree with your are hypocrits (sic) and are full of feminist bullshit, so they don't need to be taken seriously.

Your games are cute.

Can't wait until the Sledgehammer of Reality smacks your ass to the ground. It'll happen one day. Right now you can afford to "debate" this way on a small Internet site in the back corner of the 'net, but reality distortion won't work when you're dealing with Real Life.
    In general, this is exactly why I don't bother to participate in most Internet "debates" centered around personal convictions. Ah, the wondrous beauty of confirmation bias.

I figure.. "Whatever. You'll learn eventually. Or you won't! And if you don't, it'll be funny!!"

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Your games are cute.

Wow, where HAVE you been?

The opinions who come from the hearth are more trues than thoses who come from people blinded by their ideology. People who are blinded and bisaed. That's obvious.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    yupp

2 criteria for guys
    2. can he sex well?
    1. can he fix things?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

garbage

My opinions are blinded. I really just see all women as sex objects who should cook for me with gusto, who should never question my word.

And my girlfriend, who grew up in a developing country that maintained a culture where the man is king and the woman is absolutely subservient (the wife calls the husband "daddy" and the husband often doesn't work), who eventually tapped into her heart's desires after a long struggle to shed her cultural baggage, and found that she absolutely loathed that culture and is now glad to have found someone who doesn't embrace that mindset, is also lying to herself.

As is everyone in this thread. Everyone in this thread is a damned liar. Shame on all of you. In fact, y'all can fuck off. Stop lying.