User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Thread: Forum memes

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Wow, you're such a wit.
    jealous?

And this coming from the person requesting a "less childish" discussion...
    Gave up on that a long time ago where you're concerned. I'll save it for the gnats...

You made a post (responding to Z Powers) that I didn't read 10 minutes after my previous post.
    that's fine, but my post to Z powers was not a response to you and was well after anything done in response to your post, which I looked at and dismissed.
    but you posted (without quoting me- "DON"T INVOKE HER!!") after that and EVEN LATER came back to edit. lol and zzzZZZ.

as I'd done nothing against the rules.
    I do believe harassing and stalking someone in the reps is frowned upon. I know you think it's a feminazi outlook, but no means no.

you sent me a bunch of flames/personal insults, so I wished you better mental health and left you be.
    Excuse me, but I did not take to the reps to harass you. That was your sniveling, cowardly deal - go to my reps with nasty comments, because your fragile ego demanded it. If you got burnt by my responses in the process, I do wish you a speedy recovery. But you need to get that looked at... the mental derangement that causes the stalking and harassing, that is..
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

1. Posting memes instead of responding to the poster with an actual argument.
    2. Creating threads with offensive and misleading titles, only for the thread to be completely different from the assumed topic (My hairy pussy..... cat has an appointment with a groomer).
    3. Playing devil's advocate.
    4. Parading as an XXXX when you know you're an XXXX.
    5. Coming up with clever (sometimes not) four-letter words in place of an actual MBT.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Zara please! I don't want them to find out how badly I stretched you out!

(I am referring to how badly your asshole was gaping after I sodomized you)
    Lawd, lmao!!
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Meme #462: Thinking two members must really be hawt for each other if they continue to take their squabbles public regardless of the thread in question. (Get a room and a copy of 50 Shades of Grey, why dontcha?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I can has center of attention?

As a meme, I'm not projecting or anything. Oh wait...
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

<thread subject> is the reason for the moral decay of the society.

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    ooh! another one:
    editing a tame post long after the person you're engaging has left the thread to engage in some pitiful fist shaking. The editor hopes (and prays!) the poster doesn't notice and bother to respond to the necessarily weak addition.
    Linton Barwick: All right, Karen is not to know about this, huh? She is an excitable, yapping she-dog. Get a hold of those minutes. I have to correct the record.
    Bob Adriano: We can do that?
    Linton Barwick: Yes, we can. Those minutes are an aide-memoire for us. They should not be a reductive record of what happened to have been said, but they should be more a full record of what was intended to have been said. I think that's the more accurate version, don't you?

Seriously, however, the rate at which serious discussions turn to vitriol, unproductive antagonism and semantical nonsense has made me almost totally avoid the Politics and Philosophy forums as a waste of time. Which is sad, because I've seen so many smart people make intelligent points on this forum. I just hate combing over twelve pages of two members going back and forth accomplishing nothing.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yoda

Typing anime
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Oh shit, it's 0500 GMT, is the forum down, is it back up yet???

Femin(azi)ism