User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Im generally oblivious to other peoples opinion of me or why they hold it. I take a lot of pleasure in interacting with people, though, and others seem to be attracted to that. So take that fwiw.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Hmm I don't even know if I care purple. It's not like all these people like me so much and it bugs me because I want to be left alone. I like most people and most people like me or I assume they do. I don't even know and it feels like I don't really care because it's not something I think about one way or another. Maybe I shodve just skipped the thread haha I don't have much to add.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

People seem to either love me or hate me. I've always drawn strong reactions from others. There doesn't seem to be much I can do about it. Even avoiding being an asshole doesn't work, cuz I get too cloistered up and/or eventually something assholish comes out and it becomes apparent that, indeed, I am an asshole. That being said, at certain times I can be far more likable than at others. Sometimes I can charm the pants off people. Other times, well, not so much. It depends on my mood. Which depends on a lot of things. Actually, in light of my recent enneagram studies, I think a lot of it has to do with my enneagram health levels. When I'm in the healthier levels, I seem to be very good with people. When I'm not, I seem to be too negativistic and complaining, and this obviously affects my interactions with others. I could use the excuse that I'm an INTJ, and thus generally not likable, but I think that's a pretty weak cop out. Yeah, we are certainly different than others, and many might not exactly, well, to be frank, be on our (my) level, but, at least for me, as an sx/so, if people aren't liking me, it's a lot more valuable to consider whether my health level is affecting my interactions than to get all poo-pooey that I'm an INTJ and the world just doesn't like me (which, tbh, is not something I really do much, if ever). I'm also a scorpio rising and have mercury in the 12th house, though, so, if one is open to astrology, that further explains some of my difficulties with people. And, I guess, lastly, some kinda people I just mix with well and some I don't... I refer to the former as "cool people".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

few people know me well enough for me to care whether they like me or not.

people are either extremely loyal or intimidated by me at work. which suits me fine as long as they're happy and productive and their intimidation isn't fear. i'm a Te machine at work. in social circles, i go to a lot of parties and am usually running around with a pair of fairy wings, or a tutu, or even some body glitter...pair these with a smile and giggle and you have yourself a bit of human flypaper. whether or not i like the result...although i usually do haha.

having said that, i make a lot of insecure women insecure. which amuses me.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Im generally oblivious to other peoples opinion of me or why they hold it. I take a lot of pleasure in interacting with people, though, and others seem to be attracted to that. So take that fwiw.
    Rexy

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think it depends on my mood. This is why I am on a continual quest to tie reality together into a pretty painting : ) )
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ISFP

Not at all. I'm not someone people often feel a strong liking for when they initially meet me. People seem to read me as cold and arrogant.

You on the other hand, prplchknz, you come off to me as really likeable.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Hmm I don't even know if I care purple. It's not like all these people like me so much and it bugs me because I want to be left alone. I like most people and most people like me or I assume they do. I don't even know and it feels like I don't really care because it's not something I think about one way or another. Maybe I shodve just skipped the thread haha I don't have much to add.
    Yeah exactly. I'm another ENFP to back up your theory.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

At first, people like me. I'm small, pixie-ish, somewhat charismatic when I want to be, and rather unassuming. I don't talk much to people I don't know well, and a lot of times people think I agree with their point of view because I don't feel the need to negate it. They tend to make assumptions about me which are, many times, completely false. They get upset when that illusion is shattered and they find out that I can be stubborn and difficult if I feel strongly about an issue or feel as if someone is trying to control or manipulate me. I'm pretty polarizing once someone actually gets to know me. They either love me or hate me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I will say tho that professionally I have some sort of natural way with people that I'm really proud of. I often have to deal with irate clients and I'll give it right back to them but at the end they always turn around and leave happy smiling, laughing, shake my hand and apologize for their behavior so whatever that is. It's pretty cool.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison