Thread: GAY STAR WARS

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Wink GAY STAR WARS

In honor of recent postings I am taking the two most popular memes on typoc at the moment and combining them into one super awesome one! I present to you GAY STAR WARS!

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfcDmKDzNfs"]Gay star wars[/YOUTUBE]
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

put 2pac into that mix and it will be epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    In honor of recent postings I am taking the two most popular memes on typoc at the moment and combining them into one super awesome one! I present to you GAY STAR WARS!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

There's nothing I hold dear that's not being destroyed somehow by this sort of bullshit. Hard not to get angry about it.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There's nothing I hold dear that's not being destroyed somehow by this sort of bullshit. Hard not to get angry about it.
    You can say this with a straight face with the knowledge of what George Lucas did to both the original trilogy and the prequels?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's star wars and it's been spoofed in lots of ways, obscene and not, over the years. This particular spoof is not my cup of tea, but is it really worth getting your panties in a wad over?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE

So... the voice over is yours? o.o

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

No. That dude has a weird voice, so I'm grateful it isn't. But the idea to laugh at the ridiculousness of the forum as of late, now that is all me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp
    Socionics
    LIE

No. That dude has a weird voice, so I'm grateful it isn't. But the idea to laugh at the ridiculousness of the forum as of late, now that is all me.

You took credit in combining the two most popular subjects together so I was just wondering if it was you or not; oh well thanks for the laughs.