The Army's Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy in West Point, N.Y., is releasing a selection of documents seized in last year's raid on the al-Qaida leader's Pakistan compound.
The documents will be available online on the center's Web site on Thursday at 9 am ET.
I haven't read them yet.
If I had to guess at his last words:
- "Don't shoot!"
- "Oh no, you must be looking for the OTHER Osama Bin Laden."
- "no hablo árabe!"
- "I do not wish to buy any Girl Scout cookies. Well, not unless you have snickerdoodles."
- "NOT IN THE FACE! NOT IN THE FACE!"
- "Am I on TV?"
- "I just got saved, baby Jesus will cry if you kill me."
- "I was only kidding."
- "Look! Over there!" *tries to run the other way, trips over beard*
- "I loves the Pamela Andersons! Let us make sexy time!"
... surely someone can do better...