ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Things that are ego boosts for you that shouldn't be

share your shameless ego boosts

I'll start
    - getting an emotional response from people (though more than anything I find it funny. I'm tempted to laugh when I cause someone to experience intense emotion)
    - knowing that I have haters. actually, people discouraging me at all is an ego boost. clearly they feel threatened by my awesomeness
    - delivering a verbal pimp slap to a hater
    - being an attention whore
    - revenge (revenge isn't the answer my ass. that shit feels fantastic!)

essentially, the entirety of my ego comes from how much destruction and disturbance I create around me. noble huh? LOL
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You are kinda funny, you wannabe bad ass. *pats Elf boy on head.*
    My boss likes to insult me. It's an affection thing, I think. It's very satisfying to find a retort that stops him in his tracks though, and I got him good the other day. Ego boost +++
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    You are kinda funny, you wannabe bad ass. *pats Elf boy on head.*
    say WHA?!

ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Lol
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glycerine

I used to be a big attention whore in middle school/high school. I loved to say shocking things to see how people would react and I have a highly inappropriate sense of humor. As a result, a few school officials basically implied that they were worried I was going to become an easy girl doing anything a guy told me to do. I just did it for kicks. I swear I am not really like that anymore. I am now much more controlled and apropriate.

EDIT: it was always the female adults who thought I was gonna become "easy".

I like to lead people to underestimate me so they don't get in my business.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

If people say I think like a guy. Prob all psychological from them older brothers.

I love beating guys (and girls) at strategy games they think they are going to win. Some guys don't like getting beaten by a girl. It's fun to freak them out.

(gender issues? :P Not really)

When people tell me I have good kids.

When people are surprised by my sewing ability. Usually shocked that I made something and didn't buy it.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I used to be a big attention whore in middle school/high school. I loved to say shocking things to see how people would react and I have a highly inappropriate sense of humor. As a result, a few school officials basically implied that they were worried I was going to become an easy girl doing anything a guy told me to do. I just did it for kicks. I swear I am not really like that anymore. I am now much more controlled and apropriate.

EDIT: it was always the female adults who thought I was gonna become "easy".

I like to lead people to underestimate me so they don't get in my business.
    I was honestly shocked, the other day one some one told me not to hang out with certain people, because I'll get a reputation for being a slut. I'm freakin' in my 30's and unmarried still! I don't think being easy is my problem.
    Really passed worrying whether I'm a ho bag or not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

When someone irritates/tries to insult me to the point where I feel the need to strike back, and my attack finds it's mark so to speak. Bonus points for tears or that dumbfounded face that says that they can't even respond or that they think I've taken things too far.

I don't know why but I get a real sick sense of satisfaction out of doing this in that specific situation, but doing it for no reason makes me feel bad, I can't really figure it out. Also, I'm not even sure how I do this, but when I get pissed off I apparently strike hard and fast, yet when I actually try to do this, I often fail...

Also, watching others fail, but I doubt I'm anywhere close to unique in that respect.
    Last edited by Tyrinth; 05-07-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    I was honestly shocked, the other day one some one told me not to hang out with certain people, because I'll get a reputation for being a slut. I'm freakin' in my 30's and unmarried still! I don't think being easy is my problem.
    Really passed worrying whether I'm a ho bag or not.
    Hah! People. I didn't do anything with the guys at my school because the ones I joked with prided themselves in being assholes. Lol. They just kinda assumed that i would probably become a slut.

That's shitty that people still act like high schoolers in their 30s... eewww.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i do enjoy pissing people off sometimes or getting a response out of them. i don't have a temper, so it's fun staying calm while making the other person lose their shit and look stupid.

and i like when people tell me i have a hood pass even though i know they're mostly kidding. my boyfriend was introducing me to someone and said "don't let the pretty face fool you, she's a gangster" and i thought that was probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me