User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default I always wanted a lot of siblings

despite having one, I never wanted to be an only child and being an introvert. But for somereason I want brothers and sisters so right now I keep imaging what it be like if the post doc my mom brought over from finland was my older sister (she's 30) and what it be like if my friend Ben was my younger brother (he's 19 almost 20) and still keep my real brother who's 27 almost 28 it be so cool to have two brothers and a sister. I'd get along best with the younger one despite being 6 years apart. anyone else have unrealistic fantasies like this?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I always wished I had a big family, too. I have one brother, and 3 cousins who are quite a bit older than I am and who live in FL (I'm in MN) so I rarely saw them.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    yupp

I don't know but i thought it be nice, being only child sounded boring I had friends who were only children and i did not envy them out all sometimes I wished my brother would dissapear (we've never been close, he talks to me in a condesending tone which pisses me off and he always has to be right)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

prp, why don't you start a blog? All these chatty threads are really more about you wanting to share than starting a conversation about a particular topic. That's really something that belongs in a single blog/personal thread, not in a million threads throughout the forum.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    yupp

I have a blog, no one reads it.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I sometimes wish I had more siblings, especially brothers. I have one younger sister. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to be the younger sibling or in a larger family. Overall, I'm happy with one sibling though. I think too many siblings would have drove me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I have a blog, no one reads it.
    I do.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

violaine

I wanted more siblings too. I have a brother and sister and desperately wanted my parents to have more children. I remember asking my Mum if she could please, please have another baby.

Hmm, I wish I could just magically be the Mum of at least three kids too. I don't know if I'll feel the same after having one, but three or even four would be great. I'll probably end up settling for two though. :/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I'm an only child and always wished I had siblings, but I guess I might not have been able to do certain things (financially) if I did. when I was a kid I found these graduation pictures of a blonde boy and girl I didn't recognize in my grandma's things, and assumed they were my moms secret love children she never told me about. she still teases me about it and will refer to her "other kids."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I have/had three sisters and my mother miscarried two boys. I wonder what it would be like if she would've had them but actually I might not be here if she had since they were before me. I think my brothers would've been awesome tho and like to imagine they would've been a lot like my dad which would be awesome.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison