User Tag List

First 345

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ... and I hate it when people at work answer the cell phone while they're taking a piss, you know?

I don't need to hear them talk to their kids while they're going. (headshake)

If they're sitting in the stall next to you, knock on the wall a few times. Make it intermittent... like there's something going on in yours that they don't want to know about, but are going to be exposed to anyway.

Startle them or something. Or throw confetti (just grind up a receipt or the grocery list).

It might not get them off the phone, but it would be pretty satisfying.

Hell, I do that shit even when they're not on the phone.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

I hate apologies. They're meaningless words. If you really were sorry, you wouldn't need to tell me, it would be evident with the change in your behavior.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

You'd think that living in Minnesota, right next to Wisconsin, that milk would be pretty good here. But so far, all the milk I've tried since moving here has been disgusting (really sour). I used to go through almost a gallon a week. Now, I don't even bother to buy it anymore. I haven't even drank a quart in the last 5 months. The milk was better in Florida.

Is there something wrong with Minnesota milk or is it just me?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    You'd think that living in Minnesota, right next to Wisconsin, that milk would be pretty good here. But so far, all the milk I've tried since moving here has been disgusting (really sour). I used to go through almost a gallon a week. Now, I don't even bother to buy it anymore. I haven't even drank a quart in the last 5 months. The milk was better in Florida.

Is there something wrong with Minnesota milk or is it just me?
    Could be bad feed or water this year. I live in southeastern PA, and we have excellent milk around, but the water can be bad every once in a while.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Just slide it off she said, I saw him put it on, it was easy. ITS FREAKEN SCREWED IN PLACE!

Youll find a socket like a phone charger once you do she continued. IT HAS FREAKEN CORDS GOING INTO THE WALL!

If that doesnt work go to the unit outside and find the two pink fuses. AINT NO FREAKEN PINKNESS LOVE!

Actually they may be blue or green or black or maybe something else. o-O KAY.

Theyll be in the bottom right hand corner she assures me THERES 100 GODDAM WIRES SQUISHED IN HERE!

You work in the Electrical industry, you'll know what to look for I WORK IN A FREAKEN OFFICE, DID I MENTION THAT THE 100 GODDAM WIRES THAT ARE SQUISHED IN ARE ALL BEHIND A GREAT BIG YELLOW SIGN WARNING ME OF ELECTRICUTION!

EFF IT! Ill have another cold shower, hot water is overrated

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Default Women as opponents in Beirut/Beer Pong

Being a classy individual that learned the game in Boston, I call it Beirut, but if you're a no talent scrub I suppose you can call it beer pong if you want.

Anyways, I have found that I always encounter the all-women team in Beirut that seems to think they can counter my inherent German-heritage-fueled excellence and desire to obliterate opponents by bending over the cups and accentuating their cleavage. Now, my love of breasts probably exceeds what normal people would consider "healthy," so you can believe me when I say this: it doesn't work ladies. At all. And don't be offended when I say "I'm going to have to see nipple if you think that has a chance in hell, honey" because last time I checked, I'm not the one squishing my breasts over plastic cups in an attempt to distract the enemy.

That's all I have to say about that.

Dali

Its freezing here! Feels like 10 degrees Celsius including the windchill factor. My toes are turning blue. I mean, they would be if I was white.

I dislike my boss. He's extremely manipulative and every single thing he does and every emotion he exhibits seems contrived and put-on. He's never himself. Ever. Furthermore, he's evil.

Enneagram
    9w8

I feel like I'm breaking. Bending so far that my core tenants are starting to look unreasonable (Be really honest, don't play games with me, don't purposefully hurt me...) in a relationship. I'm shaking.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Toilets that overflow. I swear same time last year this exact same thing happened. It's like something is against, lets see if next year this happens aswell. Like I said I'm moving to a cave.
    My school renovated our bathrooms and replaced the normal toilets with "environmentally friendly" toilets. They're useless! You need to flush them a thousand times before everything is disposed of. All of the stalls are nasty. There is only one random toilet that works. I don't see how this helps the planet. T_T

MBTI
    ESFJ

An hour ago i came off the phone from my ex, after discussing possibly ways he can bring the cat back to the UK next month. After being called babe a hundred times and him telling me that he still thinks of me and the kids. I feel like shite.

FUCCCKKKKKK.

Happy place, happy place, happy place.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe