User Tag List

First 2345 Last

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Toilets that overflow. I swear same time last year this exact same thing happened. It's like something is against, lets see if next year this happens aswell. Like I said I'm moving to a cave.
    Every year? Awww, it's too bad it didn't coincide with World Toilet Day (my favorite holiday).
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    yupp

Well I've only been on my own for two years but yeah, every year. I put in a work order and bought a plunger and I'm gonna go use the other toilet right now.

you know this wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't hung over.

Stupid room mate for being like oooh I want wine! if she hadn't made me go down to 7-11 I would have been happy drinking my whiskey and ginger ale but nooo I had to have a 40. I could have not bought one, but I'm a moron I knew this is what would happen. and it wasn't even good beer which makes the whole thing worse.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP

My airconditioner is on the fritz, and I'm sitting here in the dark with the fans going trying not to spontaneously combust. And I'm getting a headache.

MBTI
    GONE

Or Morticia, just get your manservant to fan you. It would help if you didn't wear black brocade from head to toe. :rolli:

And Uuuuuugh my gawd, after popping over to the 'sexual hygiene' thread and then following the whole 'ass, mouth, and sundried items' thread and it's re: thread, my poor brain has been totally thrown and rolled around in the gutter and marinated in filth.

Basically, when I read the title of this thread, I somehow got, "Scat Rat"

That's it, I'm going to church on Tuesday.

(I'd go this Sunday but I'll be frolicing with lesbians in Gay Mecca)
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

yeah I keep seeing scat in the title aswell. Maybe it's a sublimnal message? or maybe we just can't read.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    My airconditioner is on the fritz, and I'm sitting here in the dark with the fans going trying not to spontaneously combust. And I'm getting a headache.
    Ouch. Blech. Bleah. You have no idea how much I feel for you. Without AC - in Texas? I am sooo sorry.

I can handle the cold. Not that I prefer it brutally cold or anything, but I can tolerate it. But heat like that just makes me sick. Seriously, if I were you, I'd be hanging out in a library, or something. Anywhere with AC.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    That's it, I'm going to church on Tuesday.

(I'd go this Sunday but I'll be frolicing with lesbians in Gay Mecca)
    Don't they have some kind of frolicking lesbian service or something? They really should.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Or Morticia, just get your manservant to fan you. It would help if you didn't wear black brocade from head to toe. :rolli:

True, but it's a large part of my charm. I can't be Goth Fabulous in shorts and a t-shirt, now, can I? Plus, Gomez thinks it's sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon
    Ouch. Blech. Bleah. You have no idea how much I feel for you. Without AC - in Texas? I am sooo sorry.

I can handle the cold. Not that I prefer it brutally cold or anything, but I can tolerate it. But heat like that just makes me sick. Seriously, if I were you, I'd be hanging out in a library, or something. Anywhere with AC.
    Thank you! Yeah, I would be the world's worst Survivor contestant, b/c as soon as the temperature got to 90 degrees, I'd be intolerably cranky and annoying. We were considering going to a hotel and sending the landlord the bill, but he finally did come over, and now it's fixed. Hallelujah!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The Meatbots Avatar is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a very long time.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just finished taking the most pointless class ever!

It's supposed to count for either Political Science or Earth Science, and it had no EAS prerequisites, so I didn't think that I was going to end up getting plunged into an upper level EAS class without the adequate background for it, but NO, the POL professor got a brain tumor so we just had the EAS prof teaching it as an EAS class! :steam: He didn't explain anything to us earth science-wise, he just expected us to know it even though over half the class kept complaining that we had no clue what that equation was and things of that sort!

At least today was evaluation day
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP

Today I had to do an art exam evaluation (evaluating stuff has got to be my biggest hate EVER), spent an hour staring at an english paper and trying to highlight stuff, an hour staring at a computer screen and pretty much doing FA, an hour staring at a maths paper I couldn't do and an hour learning about different plastics and how to mould them. I couldn't find my history teacher to try and explain just why I still haven't managed to give in all my coursework so I just gave what I had done to anotehr teacher to give to him, I sat 10 hours this week in COMPLETE SILENCE in an art exam which I screwed up. I paid 350 quid for a camera which was meant to come last tuesday adn still hasn't. I haven't been getting much sleep and MY HEAD IS KILLING ME. Ahhh, I feel better for that
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay