User Tag List

First 12345 Last

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Pay-at-pump gas pumps with interminable menus.

"Do you want a receipt?"

"No."

"Do you want a car wash?"

"... No."

"How 'bout some coffee?"

"NO!"

"So how's your mother these days?"

*twitch*
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

And since I've just done a lot of traveling...

Interstate exit ramps that indicate a gas station. But after you take the exit, you discover the gas station is in a town 7 miles down the road.

Or worse yet, it's a town that's stretched out along the road to lure you in, with lots of buildings that look gas-stationy, but aren't. So you actually end up driving all the way in, the gas station mirage ambling along in front of you.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

People who say INTPs don't like people! or those who look at the type under my name and make all sorts of erroneous assumptions! errrum and I like emoticons too so stuff it!:steam:

heart on fire

Bumble Bees keeping getting in my apartment!

MBTI
    INFP

Why do noobs drop hints that they know you and then not tell you who they are?

Not the fastest track to my good book.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

:steam: When stop lights are timed against me so that I have to stop by every damned one of them in a string of 6!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    There are no Bank of America branches in Minnesota. There aren't even any ATMs where I can make a deposit. Wtf?! It's Bank of AMERICA. I opened an account at this bank because I wanted one that was nationwide, not just regional. They have no plans to open any branches in this state. They should be forced to change their name to 'Bank of America minus 3 states' (they also don't service Ohio and Colorado).
    Minnesota isn't really populous enough for more than 2 major banks. US Bank is headquartered in Minneapolis and Norwest (before the Wells-Fargo acquisition) was Minneapolis-based. So there would be no reason for Bank of America to attempt to compete in that state. edit: I guess there's TCF, too. Which is also minneapolis based.

I would go with Wells Fargo, they're the only bank in the US to get Standard & Poor's highest rating. I banked there and it seems to be significantly less ghetto than US Bank, which I use now and hate.

My roommate "forgot" to pay the electricity bill for like 3 months, the electricity was shut off this morning....then turned on again this afternoon and since I didn't turn the stereo system off there was a power surge and now the speakers are broken. Grrr
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    [Disturbed J]Why does this website have not only one, but now two hate threads?
    [/Disturbed J]
    I hate it when people bitch about hate threads that are just humorous rant threads.

:steam: :steam: :steam:

... and I still hate Edahn's avatar.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

I had this super *J* roommates, I'm pretty sure she was *N*J (not ENTJ, maybe XNFJ) and she liked being in charge of bills and kinda prided herself on her organization and being on top of things.

So it was SO FUNNY, that while I lived with her, our water got shut off, not once, but TWICE. HAHAHAHA.

I was the one who stayed home with a faucet twisted all the way to 'on' so that when the water company turned the water back on, the explosion of water gushing out would be my sign I could leave the house.

Here's random advice - Never, and I mean EVER NEVER, leave you furniture to the care of strangers. In their 20s. Oh hellz no. I made the mistake of leaving my old rowhouse furnished b/c I was too lazy and cheap to arrange for it to be stored.

My futon was really nice when I got it and overly firm.

2 roomates later, the newest roommate (early 20s male, I'm guessing he was ESXX) commplains to me that the futon is sagging down the middle??? I was just gone for the summer -- WTF did they do to my poor futon? My friends all told me to burn it or throw it away.

My white brocade couch had nice pen marks on it and 2 of my chairs found their way outside. Apparently the 20 year olds wanted to 'chill on the porch' and decide my indoor chairs were patio furniture.

And don't get met started on the pothead roommates. We told this one guy explicitly, multiple times, not to smoke in the house. Whenever I told him I needed to go down to the basement (where he lived), I would hear a pause, lots of coughing, the toilet flushing, and liberal use of air freshener, and then a sharp intake of breath and, "Okay". WTF. I was soooo pissed that he thought I was an ijit (not even an idiot, but straight outta Ren & Stimpy ijeeet) that I asked him if he smoked in the house and he said yes, but the reason he left the back door open and used air freshener was because of "allergies".

I hate roommates.

Wow, all this hate is awesome!

I'm gonna go post in my nice happy thread now and bump it.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    yupp

Toilets that overflow. I swear same time last year this exact same thing happened. It's like something is against, lets see if next year this happens aswell. Like I said I'm moving to a cave.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so