User Tag List

First 223031323334 Last

Results 311 to 320 of 377

  1. #311
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    @Evee has extended her permaban by not trying to circumvent the ban in an obvious way that we can permaban her again. Why is this so, I do not know.

  2. #312
    Senior(ita) Member Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Cloudpatrol has been banned for not giving enough nice compliments to others within a specific time frame. We have not decided what the length of the ban should be yet.

    However way you try to circumvent the ban will result in a permaban.

    You have been warned.

    Here I wanted to invite you for another drink @Forever. A fantastical mock-tail. But, now I daren't...

    (shakes head sadly)




    Forever is banned for being uh(nice or mean, Im confused... Uhhh) by skipping banning me and just banning cloudpatrol who is too cool to even have her name in the same sentance- besides this one- as the word 'ban'.
    Thanks for having my back, Alice...I mean @Frosty.

    Mad scrilla when we meet up (laughs).


    Likes Forever, N/A, Frosty liked this post

  3. #313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Evee has extended her permaban by not trying to circumvent the ban in an obvious way that we can permaban her again. Why is this so, I do not know.
    you know that Evee was a guy right?

  4. #314
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    you know that Evee was a guy right?
    Yes. But wishes to be called by a woman. Check her private blog lol. "I'm going to be transitioning next year"

    Has he/she given an update that she no longer wants to be a lady?

  5. #315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yes. But wishes to be called by a woman. Check her private blog lol. "I'm going to be transitioning next year"

    Has he/she given an update that she no longer wants to be a lady?
    oh, I've heard about it, but I never really saw that other members would really call evee "her" ... so I thought it was more of a phase for him, probably not. I didn't really read his private blog to be honest so I really don't know.

  6. #316
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    oh, I've heard about it, but I never really saw that other members would really call evee "her" ... so I thought it was more of a phase for him, probably not. I didn't really read his private blog to be honest so I really don't know.
    The facebook name is now more of a gender neutral name than his birth given name with full face showing, however I see no change. :o

  7. #317
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    These brexit mother fuckers are burning the reichstag!

  8. #318
    empress Nørrsken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Enneagram
    947 so/sx
    Posts
    2,917

    Default

    @Cat Brainz has been banned for one week on account of not getting me out of these pinching tentacles.
    I'll follow her into the depths
    I'll find warmth in the steel of her glare
    I'll hear music in the darkness of her silence
    Don't leave me there.

  9. #319
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    5,782

    Default

    Norresken is banned for having an anime avatar when I feel there are way too many people who have anime avatars right now.
    Likes Cat Brainz, Nørrsken liked this post

  10. #320
    Sleeply............. Cat Brainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    973 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo2 View Post
    Norresken is banned for having an anime avatar when I feel there are way too many people who have anime avatars right now.
    Eskimo is banned permanently for a consistent pattern of cuteness, refusal to be nasty to others and bringing fun.
    http://kevan.org/jh/cat+brainze

    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Cat+Brainze

    Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain?


    Taking a cat nap
    9w1 7w6 3w4
    Likes Frosty, Methylene, Nørrsken liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. The Banned and The Damned
    By Haight in forum Official Decrees
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. Re: The Banned and the Damned
    By Mole in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:48 AM
  3. Chik-Fil-A bans and standing ground for morals
    By kyuuei in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 07:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO