First 123 Last

Thread: An INTP world

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I'm curious, do you accept any weaknesses inherent in the INTP (stereo)type? I'm not sure how you can have integrity without acknowledging the validity of feelings.

I am not saying that feelings are invalid... its just that they dont do the talking when it comes to declaring what is true... there are some things they are good for... but they better be put in the back seat when we are trying to figure out how the world works..
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    infp

A new more sensitive test would be created, and T types would be divided into those who are more T vs less T. So F types would exist again. And they shall be Blamed!

Or if you want to play into the fantasy that the differences that divide us, would not be recreated, and that the world could be filled with people who identify themselves as a single type, and that type would be more intelligent, then hopefully the world would be filled with tiny robots of an organic nature that do all the work,(without creating pollution) while T's spend their time thinking about the effectiveness and value of F. There would be a back to F movement, where T's would try to be F by emulating the stereotypical ideas of the F. Hopefully comedy, drama, acting and entertainment would not suffer horribly. But I suspect... ...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post

EDIT: my question was not rhetorical. I won't further derail your thread but I was curious to hear your response.
    INTP weaknesses include those associated with a lack of S and F skills.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

A large reduction in the populace as war breaks out. The various factions are small in number and fragment if they try to group up but each faction will fight to it's last member annihilating all who come before them. They kill out of frustration.

There would be marked periods of peace from independant groups and individuals but during this peace "negotiations" would break out which in turn would spark the next phase of random killings as new groups are formed and new objections drive the slaughter forwards untill the end.

The end comes in the form of when there is so much space in between the various INTPs and small INTP groups that the combatants can no longer be bothered to travel. Either the whole idea of travelling tires them out or upon leaving their homes for so long to get to the next settlement they forget entirely what motivated them in the first place and stop in place for a few days before returning to their homes.

Space travel is no longer necessary as there is now only 1/10,000th of the number of people on the planet and they are all well spread apart.

THE END.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Any further ideas?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Alienclock View Post
    A new more sensitive test would be created, and T types would be divided into those who are more T vs less T. So F types would exist again. And they shall be Blamed!

Or if you want to play into the fantasy that the differences that divide us, would not be recreated, and that the world could be filled with people who identify themselves as a single type, and that type would be more intelligent, then hopefully the world would be filled with tiny robots of an organic nature that do all the work,(without creating pollution) while T's spend their time thinking about the effectiveness and value of F. There would be a back to F movement, where T's would try to be F by emulating the stereotypical ideas of the F. Hopefully comedy, drama, acting and entertainment would not suffer horribly. But I suspect... ...
    Ah yes. After the human race dies out, because the INTPs just starved to death, whilst pondering their fate, other more worthy primates, like the Bonobos will began to reign. And finally, we will have a dominant creature whose moto is to make love not war. Sex will prevail, and everybody will be happy.

Bonobo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (see sexual social behavior, isn't love grand! )

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Any further ideas?
    Yes. See below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alesia View Post
    Ah yes. After the human race dies out, because the INTPs just starved to death, whilst pondering their fate, other more worthy primates, like the Bonobos will began to reign. And finally, we will have a dominant creature whose moto is to make love not war. Sex will prevail, and everybody will be happy.

Bonobo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (see sexual social behavior, isn't love grand! )
    Sex is Good.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

It would be absolute heaven!
    No-one would be "Nosy" because we mind our own business.

There would be no pollution, because the industrial revolution would never have happened. *exept planned out thoughoughly on paper* as a theory.

No wars, no forced religions, no government.

No racial predjudice.

Little or no crime- fear of retribution!

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Unfortunately, the world would be extinct. Although we could keep some ENFP's and ESTP's arround for breeding.

MBTI
    INTP

In all reality, the INTPs would redivide into the 16 types amongst themselves because of the relative nature of needs in society. We express what we perceive as needed.